The Fear Of The Unkown [PT2]

??? POV

She started giving me a lap dance, I was happy.
She's a goodgirl for doing what daddy asked. She'll get the 5 star treatment if she continues to do as she's told.

I put my hands on her hips as she swayed them side to side with with the song that was playing slowly to the right..slowly to the left... slowly up.. slowly down... but not to low down. And not to high up. She was perfect. She had no clue what she was doing to a man.. or to his.... let's just say friend.

She went a little faster as the song got a little faster but not to much faster and she turning around on my lap. Facing me she pulled this blindfold off and I was about to yell and stop her but then-

She smashed her lips on mine and rode my boner up and down and I was a lil mad and confused as fuck but happy..

She realised who i as a not that long after she started giving me the dance because she got the hang of it pretty quick.

"I love you baby girl" I said. She said nothing.

She was grinding on my dick and shit.. shit was making a man HORNY AS FUUUUUCK

Out of nowhere she stopped and got up.

"what's wrong baby? Why'd you stop?" I said confused

She faced me with her eyes closed.

"I'd rather go home or something.. just somewhere else.. not here at K mart.." she said.

"Oh okay well that's fine.. I hope you don't think you can escape otherwise I'll tell your boyfriend about this" I said sternly looking at her

"You don't even know my boyfriend.." she said a lil confused.

"I'll find out in a few minutes. All I have to do is take a photo of you,grab your phone and go though your contacts,go to his name because I'm assuming it'll be 'baby' or something and have hearts or something next to the name,copy the number into my phone and then send the photo to him and say you came up on me at K mart and tried to suduce me and shit." I said in an annoyed but kinda cocky ton.

"Okay.." she said annoyed and scared as we walked out she grabbed her things and I payed for them and we went my car.
On our way to the car I gave her sunglasses to put on so that nobody seen that her eyes were closed and I had my arm around her little waist guiding her around so she wouldn't fall or walk into anything or something.

Surprisingly we made it to my place fine and she didn't try anything yet and she stayed calm what made me happy. I dont need to go back to jail for kidnapping or anything.

We got out of the car and went inside. I carried her upstairs to the bathroom and locked her in for a few minutes as I bring her stuff up stairs and then I went to the bathroom door and I knocked

"when I open this door DONT try ANYTHING or itll end badly for YOU and your BOYFRIEND. okay?" I said loud and clear so that she'd understand.

"Ok" she said form the other side of the door. I opened the door went up to her to take the Sunnys off of her face and put the blindfold back on her.
I led her out of the bathroom holding her soft hands leading her into my bedroom and then I stopped. turned around to shut and lock the door.