✰ Chapter One ✰

"They slice the tip of his dick off!" Eddie says raising his hands.

"But then stan will have nothing left!" Richie says laughing.

I roll my eyes at the boys, I needed some friends that were girls.

Stanley then came up beside me.

"So Stanley what happens at the b-b-Bar mitzvah anyways?" Bill says with his cute stutter.

Yes, I Kay Kaspbrak had a crush on Bill Denbrough or Stuttering Bill.

"I basically make a speech and then suddenly I'm a man!" He says.

"Ya they'll pull down your pants and say we're the beef?" Richie comments we all just roll our eyes.

We then walk past Henry and his goons.

Henry was the town bully.

"Do you think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie laughs.

We walked outside and emptied our backpacks out into the trash can.

"Best feeling ever!" Stan says.

"Ya? Try tickling your pickle for the first time" Richie says.

I stare out into the distance and see Betty Ripsom mom starring at the school.

"What are you looking at?" Eddie asks me.

"Betty Ripsom's mom. Is she really expecting her to just walk out of the school?" I say.

"I think they should just except the facts she's dead" Richie shrugs.

"She's not dead shes m-m-missing" bill says.

"Sorry Bill shes 'missing'" Richie says.

Stan is then thrown down to the ground.

Followed by Eddie.

"What the fuck dude?" Richie says but is then knocked down by Henry.

"Babygirl how about you ditch these losers and me and you go have some fun together" Henry says grabbing himself.

"That's disgusting!" I yell.

"D-d-don't t-talk to her l-l-like t-that" bill says.

"What was that b-b-billy? You got a free ride this year because of your little brother, but that's over now" he says making fun of bills stutter.

"Henry get out of here before I walk over there, a sweet innocent young girl crying over getting hurt by you and your friends and tell your dad" I say looking behind his shoulder at his dad who is a town cop.

"You wouldn't dare" he smirks.

"Oh but I would" I say slowly walking toward him.

His friends then got in belch's car and drove off.

"Your crazy" Richie says high fiving me.

"Alright so what are we gonna do now?" Eddie asks.

"Start my training" Richie says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Street fighter" he says back.

"Oh so you can finally beat me?" I laugh.

Stanley laughs along.

"Your a bitch" Richie says ruffing my hair.

"The B-B-Barrens" bill says.

We all look at each other.

Bill lost his brother Georgie earlier this year and has been determined to find him ever sense.

"Ya we've gotta go look there" I say looking at all the other guys to be sympathetic.

They all nodded and we got on our bikes and started to ride off to eddies and I's house to get some things that could be useful down there like snacks and flashlights, and of course eddie and mines medication our mom made us take, though I never took mine like Eddie did nor did I believe in any of it.

Once we arrived everyone started grabbing for the snacks.

"I'm gonna go grab some flashlights" I said leaving the group and heading down the hallway toward the stairs.

I walked down the creepy basement stairs, god it gave me the creeps.

I turned on the dim light once I got down there in search for the flashlights.

I went toward the bin we kept them in.

I then felt a presents behind me almost touching my body, scarred out of my mind I turned around almost falling over but then being caught by someone.

To my surprise I was then faced with Bill.

Our faces inches apart.

He had his hand resting on my waist.

"H-h-hey" he smiled his voice soft

"Hi" you mumbled

"Y-you okay?" He whispered.

"Ya, you just scarred the shit out of me though" I said breathily.

"S-s-sorry" he said.

I could smell his minty breath almost touching my lips.

"What the fuck bill?" I hear eddie say.

Bill turns around quickly as we both look at Eddie who has wide eyes at us watching from the stairs.

"I-I-It's not what it l-l-looks l-like" bill says.

"Okay ya like you weren't just about to kiss my sister!" Eddie says.

"He wasn't Eddie calm down he was just helping me grab some flashlights" I say standing up for Bill.

"Ya helping you with your sexual needs" I hear Richie comment from upstairs. God sometimes I hated that kid.

We then finished grabbing the flashlights and raced upstairs trying to forget about the situation.

After we finished getting everything we needed we headed out the door and onto our bikes peddling towards the barrens.

I was not looking forward to playing down there.

authors note

Thank you for reading the first chapter of 'Loser Lovers' whether or not you'll stay and keep reading is up to you but I promise it'll be worth it:) Hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out my other books too!!