✰ Chapter Five ✰

It was the next day and us losers were heading to the town parade before the opening of the fair.

Bill, Stanley, me, Beverly, Mike and Ben were all standing around looking at the missing posters.

"T-t-this all connects" bill says.

I look over at Richie who is attempting and failing miserably at playing some guys trumpet.

"What the fuck dude" I hear him say and then walk back over we're Eddie has brought both of them ice cream back.

We all then walk over to a more open area of the park

We were talking over what we all saw again and really what to do about it.

We all decided to meet at bills tomorrow and look at some town maps and things to see what we could find and if our theories could maybe be correct.

But for now we all decided to not worry about it because we had a fun night ahead of us.

We all decided that we would head home and meet up later at the fair.

"So are you excited?" I asked laughing as me and Eddie rode our bikes home.

"No way. Too many people all crowded together at once and all the rides are too scary. I'm only going for the popcorn" Eddie says.

"Oh come on Eddie live a little! It's going to be fun" I smile.

"Maybe for you and your lover bill" he rolls his eyes.

I give him a glare and throw my bike down walking inside.

When I get inside I grab an apple.

I run upstairs and started cleaning my room so my mom would let me go out tonight.

The time flew by and it was finally 7:30.

I looked at my myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay.

"Come on let's go! Where gonna be late" Eddie said and I nodded and we ran downstairs kissing our mom on the cheek and headed out the door.

We rode our bikes to the large open space right off Main Street where they had the carnival set up.

It only came around once a year.

We met up with all the other losers.

"Where should we go first?" Beverly asks.

"What about seven seas?" Stanley suggests.

"No way, I'll puke! Do you see how high that thing goes I have asth-" Eddie starts.

"Seven seas sounds perfect!" I say giggling grabbing Stanley's hand and running to get in line.

"I wish she would grab me like that" I hear Richie comment.

"Shut up rich!" Eddie says.

Once we're all in line I see bill starring at me.

"If you take a picture it will last longer" I whispered in his ear.

He smiled.

"I'm glad we can all get our minds off everything that's been happening" Mike says.

"Ya definitely feels good" Ben says.

We all then got on the ride.

Eddie was freaking out when it started up.

I looked over at Beverly who was holding bens hand, not gonna lie that was a ship.

I was between bill and Stanley.

The ride did it's thing and I had a blast with it.

Once we all got off Eddie kept taking his asthma inhaler.