Haruka?!

I'm sorry. This is my second story and I will try to be a bit better and things. Please read. Thank you so much for reading!! YOUR SO KAWAII! Thanks!

(Haruka)
My eyes fluttered opened to see a white ceiling. I yawned as I sat up and stretched my arms and back. I rubbed my eyes and flipped my covers over so I could sit at the edge of the bed (on the side). I slowly stand up and again stretch for the second time. I stood up late last night composing new songs for STARISH. I hope they like them! I hum to STARISH 1000% and got into the shower. After about 30 minutes later, I got out, brushed my teeth and hair, and got dressed. I am now wearing the pokadot dress, my ruby red shoes, and even put on some concealer and small white earrings. I smiled as my stomach growled. FOOD. Just as I turned towards the door, "Hello." A tired but recognizable voice greeted. Without turning from the door, I replied, "hello."

I could almost HEAR him smile, "you know it's really pretty here. I like it!"
"Yes it is. Good, INNOCENT, people are here too."
"Yes, there are. You know why I'm here right?"
I nodded my head yes, feeling my thick hair softly brush my neck and the sides of my cheeks.
"Good, no-" I rushed towards the door and slammed it shut as soon as I was out. really? Realllly? Do they have to do this? No. Do they like seeing me hurt and annoyed. Yes. That is until I beat the crap out of them. I sighed quietly as I started walking to the cafeteria where,
Most likely is STARISH. I checked the time on my IPhone, that I grabbed as I rushed out of my room. Crap. Now I missed breakfast! Great. I bit my bottom lip as I walk towards the music room to work on new songs. I passed the room near the gigantic doors and where STARISH and I would sometimes sit around together at. Just as I was a little ways from the doors, a loud bang burst open the doors! CRAP. Four young men and two girls walked through. One girl looked about 7 years old, pale, kind of short, short red hair, dark brown eyes, and was wearing a cute small grey dress with a bright orange ribbon around her waist and black flats. The other girl looked about 12, tan, a bit short, black long hair, which was is a high ponytail, hazel eyes, and was wearing a black tank top, light blue skinny jeans, and black sneakers. One of the three males seemed to be about 17 years old, pale, black short hair, hazel eyes, tall and was wearing a grey short sleeves shirt, dark blue jeans, and grey sneakers. The second of the three men, seemed to be about the age of 22 years old, pale, tall, white short hair, ruby red eyes, and was wearing black glasses. He was wearing a white dress shirt, black dressy pants and shoes. The 3rd man was tall, pale, white spiked hair, blood red eyes, and was wearing a long sleeves grey shirt, dark blue jeans, and grey sneakers. I paled at the sight of them. They walked calmly and curiously through the front doors and all of them seemed to be searching around. I quietly back away from them and turned to run but, they saw me. I decided to live and not run. I stood still before I turned around glaring at them. All of them had happy and excited looks plastered on their faces. I admit that I'm really excited and happy to see them too but, really? Now? I haven't even ate anything!?!!
"KAWAII!" The youngest girl and the black haired man suddenly screamed as they hugged me tightly. NATSUKI MOMENT! Suddenly all the people's faces turned from happy to scared and kind of ticked off faces. Thankfully the little girl and black haired guy let me go, reluctantly. I gasped in air and stared at their faces. All them seemed to be staring at something behind me, I don't care what it is I'm gonna hug it for help- I turn around to face a very shocked, annoyed, curious, and upset faces of STARISH. Oh my, I think I'm gonna die now...

Sorry second story. Please read!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!