A new friend

Ryan:

"It's been 10 minutes and he didn't wake up, is he ok?"

We're standing around Lewis's body, wandering what to do.  Will starts to pace around, whereas I keep standing straight.

Suddenly, Lewis opens his eyes and starts to breathe heavily.

"Lewis!!!" Will nearly yells and hugs him tight.

But that was a bad move. We hear a group of clowns going around and decide to hide immediately. I hide behind some crate and Will grabs Lewis's hand and leads him somewhere.

"COME OUT BABIES, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!"

Shit

They were luckily gone soon and we reassemble again.

"Ok, so what happened and why did you invite us here?" I ask Lewis.

"Wait, WHAT? I didn't invite you!"

"WHAT?!?" I say with Will at the same time.

"Last thing I remember is opening some box from my post and then passing out."

"That happened two weeks ago..." Will notes. Lewis looks at him with surprised face. Then, I look at Will and he looks at me.

"If you didn't invite us, then who?" I ask.

When I ask that, two people sneak into our tent.

"And you're who?!" I shout at the people.

"It's me"

Ethan comes to us from shadows and right after him goes some woman, that we haven't seen before.

"Guys, this is Tella, She helped me to get here. She knows a lot about this town."

"Hello, I am Tella And I live in this park for twenty years. Ten years ago, this town was cursed. Police didn't believe us, but I know the truth. There's a monster, a child of demon terrorising this town. The only way how to save this town and everybody in there is to collecting all 8 artifacts and cleansing them. You have to do this before sunrise."

"Well shit..." I say with my mouth open.

"We have to find the others..." Will says, shocked.

"But where?" Lewis scratches back of his head.

"Oh you're here!"

We jump, shit-scared and look behind us. I see Mark sneaking into the tent, tired and exhausted.

"Nice to see you too..." I reply.

"Lewis?" Mark notices Lewis. Mark looks like he doesn't believe his eyes.

"Hi? I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening..." Mark still looks wierd at Lewis. Honestly, I must admit I understand him.

"Nobody knows Lewis..." Will turns at Lewis.

"So how many people are out there?" I get into the conversation.

"Well Jack, Matt and Nate, I don't see Baz and Rhys here..."

"So it's 5 and 5." Says Ethan.

"Yeah..."

"IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR FRIENDS, COME HERE!!"

I peek out of the tent and I see Nate and Matt being chained to some construction. I quickly get back to guys and say what's happening.

"Mat and Nate are chained to something. We need to get there to save them."

"Are you crazy?!" Will shouts at me.

"We have to... There's no other way..." I defend myself.

"Maybe he's right..." Mark mumbles and looks at me.

"Maybe... It's a trap?" Will looks at Mark.

"Let's go..." I say, ignoring furious Will.

We get out of the tent and we see bunch of clowns standing around Matt and Nate.

Jack:

I'm here with Rhys and Baz, waiting for something to happen I guess... I stand up and go look around because there's nothing else I can do. As I walk by some crate, I see something shining in there.

I open the crate and I see some iron carneval mask with a stone on its forehead.

"Guys what's this?" I put it above my head. They look at me and go closer to have a look.

"I don't k-"

"IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR FRIENDS, COME HERE!!"

I peek outside and see Matt and Nate being tied to something.

"Guys, Mat and Nate are in danger. We need to help them!"

They walk to me and look outside.

"Guys, Will and guys are there too!" Baz tells us and pints at s group of people heading to Mat and Nate.

"Let's go then!"

Nate:

As they captured us, they tied us to whatever this is and now we're here with those clowns and now, Will, Mark, Ethan, Ryan, some guy and some woman.

Suddenly, we hear footsteps and Jack, Baz and Rhys come from behind to Will and others. I notice Jack holding something, but I can't recognize what it is.

"SO YOU CAME HERE! NOW, YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SAVE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS, BUT ONLY ONE. YOU ON THOSE WHEELS, YOU CHOOSE A PERSON TO FIGHT FOR YOU!"

Shit, who will I choose?

Next chapter on Wednesday