˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥1

What is your breathing style ( fan made) and how good are you with it?

♈️Aries♈️
»Breath of the birds«
You've almost mastered all forms of it beside the last two.

♉️Taurus♉️
»Breath of paper«
You still struggle with some forms.

♊️Gemini♊️
»Breath of lava«
You fully mastered it.

♋️Cancer♋️
»Breath of glass«
You somehow just couldn't learn all of them so you decided to just get by with the forms you've got so far which are 6 out of 12.

♌️Leo♌️
»Breath of the lion«
You couldn't learn all of the forms since your master had passed away before you got to finish your training. But you get by with the ones that you got so far.

♍️Virgo♍️
»Breath of diamonds«
You didn't master all forms but you created your own instead of the missing ones.

♎️Libra♎️
»Breath of the sand«
You fully mastered it.

♏️Scorpio♏️
»Breath of blood«
This breath is very rare and very hard to learn so you weren't able to fully master it until now. But you still continue to train it.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
»Breath of stars«
You may have mastered it but you still sometimes struggle when using some of your own forms that you created.

♑️Capricorn♑️
»Breath of the ice«
You only got to learn the basic three forms because your master said that they were all you ever needed. But you still continue the training, wanting to be able to use more forms.

♒️Aquarius♒️
»Breath of steel«
This breathing style does not have many forms to it but you managed to learn them all. You still struggle a bit sometimes though.

♓️Pisces♓️
»Breath of the colors«
You mastered all the forms that you needed to get by fully. You are also able to use the rest but not with as much preciseness as the others.