˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥6

When and how did you meet Tanjirou?

♈️Aries♈️
You met him at the Final Selection because he saved you from a demon. After that you wanted to thank him but he was already gone. The next time you saw him was after the selection and you finally thanked him.

♉️Taurus♉️
You met him when he first went to Tokyo because you were one of the only demon slayers that lived there, despite the fact that demon slayers weren't common in Tokyo.

♊️Gemini♊️
You met him on his mission to the village with the swamp demon that ate girls. The mission was originally assigned to you but you decided that it would a good first mission for Tanjirou so you gave it to him.

♋️Cancer♋️
You met him when he was still just a child and used to sell coal in the city because you lived in said city and often bought his coal.

♌️Leo♌️
You met him at the drum house. Or rather, in the drum house because you got trapped there. Luckily, you were able to escape from the demons but you couldn't find the exit. You later on ran into two other kids who got trapped inside the house and were able to keep one of the drums from the demon to themselves. You decided to stay with the kids and try to protect them as good as you can. Later on Tanjirou found the three of you.

♍️Virgo♍️
You met Tanjirou at the mansion with the wisteria crest where the wounds of him and his friends were treated. You only had a brief talk with him because you had to move on with your own mission. He was left with a lot of questions after your short talk because he said that you smelled different. You hadn't told him that you were a pillar.

♎️Libra♎️
You met him after it was known that he broke the rules of the demon slayer corps by carrying a demon with him. Therefore you briefly got the chance to meet him at the pillar meeting because you were one of the only pillars that didn't wanted to have him killed immediately and wanted to hear his side of the story first. He was very thankful to you for that.

♏️Scorpio♏️
You met him at the Final Selection. At first you had almost accidentally killed him because you couldn't see him clearly and mistook him for a demon. After that you immediately apologized, feeling embarrassed that you had almost killed one of your kind. But Tanjirou just shrugged it off with a smile, saying that mistakes can happen and that you have no reason to worry since you haven't injured him. You two decided to stick together for the rest of the selection.

♐️Sagittarius♐️
You met Tanjirou on the Natagumo Mountain since you were one of the pillars that were sent to help out with the demons after the loss of a lot of demon slayers. But he was already knocked out when you first met him so there wasn't much talking between the two of you at first. But he wanted to talk to you after he had woken up.

♑️Capricorn♑️
You met him at Urokodakis little house in the woods since you were currently on your way to a mission and decided to pass by. You had known Urokodaki because you remember wanting to learn the water breathing technique at first before you settled for ice. But the man wasn't at home when you stopped by but Tanjirou was. You two talked until you had to leave. He made it to one of his goals to properly befriend you if he gets the chance to ever see you again.

♒️Aquarius♒️
You met him at the butterfly hospital because you both got injured during your missions. And since your bed was next to his you two decided to use the time you had to stay in bed to get to know each other.

♓️Pisces♓️
You were sent on a mission back when Tanjirou first met the other pillars but you decided to go visit the boy after you got back. You were informed that he was currently at the butterfly estate so that is were you went to look for him. But instead of finding him, you got greeted by his sister Nezuko. At first you got a shock before you remembered that she did not attack humans. After that you quickly found Tanjirou who was already searching for his little sister and found her by your side. That also gave you the opportunity to have a talk with him.