Let's Find Us

*Mature Content Warning*

"Liv? Liv, wake up". Liv awoke to the sound of her husbands eager tone. Her eyes squinted in the morning sun as she looked up at Brian smiling at her.

"What's up?", her voice croaked as she sat up in bed. Brian handed her a cup of coffee before sitting on the bed beside her. As she began to come around, she suddenly noticed that it was 8:30 on a Saturday morning and Brian was already fully clothed. "Are you going somewhere?", she asked, silently praying the answer was no. The last four days had been awkward between the pair of them - Liv was still angry at Brian for lying to her, but she was also incredibly aware that she had laid all of her emotions and fears bare, and there was no turning back from that.

"Nope. I've been somewhere", he gave her a smug grin. Liv took a sip of her coffee, raising her eyebrow at him suspiciously as she willed him to continue. "I called a meeting with the guys at Tru TV", he told her.

"Really? What for?", she asked.

"Well, I just wanted to talk about how much time we've been spending away from our families and stuff and - well, the crew agreed and the studio have pushed back filming for a month", he grinned. Liv could feel her heart fluttering in her chest at his revelation. The anger she had felt towards him quickly melted as she thought about how wonderful it was going to be to have her husband home for a whole month and how happy the kids would be.

"Seriously?", she asked excitedly as Brian nodded.

"I've gotta record the occasional podcast with Bry and Walt but you know that's right here in the city!", he told her, matching her enthusiasm. Liv threw her arms around his neck, sighing contently as he kissed her shoulder. "And that's not all", he spoke softly as he sat back so he could look at her. "The kids are off from school next week right?", he asked. Liv nodded as she raised her eyebrow at him once more. "Well, I booked us a four night stay in Hawaii", he grinned.

"What!? Brian, you can't just book a vacation without telling me first!", she gave a breathy chuckle as she felt flabbergasted by the further surprise.

"I knew you'd say that but - I already spoke with the chief and I got you the time off", he smirked at her. Liv giggled as she shook her head.

"You sure are something else Brian Quinn", she said as she laced her arms around his shoulders once more.

"For you Olivia Quinn? I'd be anything you want me to be", he spoke softly as he placed his lips gently against hers.

"Mommy!", the sound of their young son's voice calling from his room suddenly interrupted their embrace.

"That's my cue", Liv sighed as she rolled her eyes, chuckling before kissing him once more and getting up out of bed.

A few hours later, both of her children had had breakfast and were washed and dressed and were now sat in front of the TV watching their Saturday morning cartoons whilst Liv sat in the kitchen with Brian going over their vacation plans.

"I can't believe you went ahead and did this", she suddenly said as Brian was in the middle of showing her pictures of their hotel. Brian sighed as he placed his hand on top of hers.

"What you said the other day? Sure, it hurt to hear - but it was the truth", he told her. "It may not seem like it sometimes but - I miss you guys like crazy when I'm on the road. I don't know why I didn't think you would feel the same", he told her honestly.

"Well, lets just move forward, okay? And no more lies", Liv said.

"No more lies", Brian echoed her words, kissing her softly before returning to showing her the hotel he had booked for them.