.01

"charlie, i adore you but are you sure we should be making her walk this much? she's stumbling around" vaggie said to charlie, i looked at charlie hoping she would let me take a rest. she agreed and we all went inside.

[FLASH BACK]

   "Y/N you've proven that angels really do exist, and i want to thank you. i wanted to thank you for everything, no amount of money or favors can thank you. i was convinced i was going to be some lame hook up for all of eternity, but ever since you've showed up i can truly be happy. marry me" angel said as he held my hands, slowly lowering himself onto one knee. my jaw dropped as i bursted into tears. "yes! a thousand times yes!" i basically screamed as i smashed my lips onto his. he slid the ring onto my fingers and hugged me. "i promise to be the best husband ever" angel whispered into my hair.

[END]

    i sat down on the sofa of angel and i's home, i was touching my ring remembering everything we've been through, "can demons have kids?" vaggie asked, as charlie pointed at herself, "well duh! of course dummy" she laughed as she wrapped her arms around vaggie. they both turned and looked at me as i felt my face get warmer, "w-woah! woahwoahwoah! we got engaged three months ago! we're taking it slow!" i said fumbling with my hands. "i mean, if we did, would they be normal?" i asked, "what do you mean?" "well, would they be all demony or would they be human looking?" i asked, i don't care what my children look like i was just curious. "well you still look human, so maybe if they take after you?" vaggie answered, i nodded and went to the restroom.

   after showering i started in the mirror, i heard the door open, "we're having a girls night?" i asked, thinking it was charlie or vaggie. "i hope not, i wanted to steal you for a bit" angel said closing the door behind him, i smiled and gave him a soft kiss. "so how's the husband stuff going with alastor?" i asked, angel was getting advice from alastor. "he told me not to eat you. i'm not a cannibal" he said shivering at the thought, "yikes, you tired?" i asked him as i finished washing my face and started to get dressed. "a little, are you?" "a bit" i said as i walked past him, grabbing his hand as i did and dragging him to the bed. "cuddles, now please" i said as i lay down, angel following and wrapping his arms around me. "you know it's pretty crazy, i mean a wedding? in hell?" i laughed softly at the thought. "well good thing charlie's dad approved" he smiled as he hid his face in my neck.

"goodnight N/N, i love you"

"goodnight angel, i love you"

———————————————————————
SNSISHDJD SECOND BOOK IS OUT AND I HOPE IT DOES GOOD! ok but in all seriousness thank you everyone for the support on my last book, i appreciate it. -les
2-4-20 7:50am
529 words