.02

"today was our day, i can't wait. i've seen angel in a suit before but this time he'd wear a suit for me, just me. i'm excited for our honeymoon. i'm excited for our lives, i'm glad charlie's dad allowed us to have a private wedding even if it took a while to convince him."

   i closed my book and set my pen down. i heard the door open to see charlie, vaggie, and cherri. "you girls look so pretty!" they all had light purple dresses, vaggie had her hair up in a ponytail with the sides braided into it, having a couple strands out in the front of her face. cherri has curled her hair, bringing some side pieces of her hair back tied with a hair tie. charlie's hair was up in a tight bun, she had a light pink bow in her hair. the girls thanked me and stepped inside, putting down their bags, "well are you guys excited to play dress up? i'm your doll now" i laughed as i sat down in the chair in front of my vanity.

  charlie was very excited, she immediately started brushing my hair. "remember when we first met? you were so nervous!" she laughed as i joined. vaggie sat down next to me and started doing my makeup, i saw cherri leave and come back inside with my dress. we kept it at the hotel because we didn't want angel to see it. "i know we haven't really hung out a lot, but thank you for making my bestfriend happy Y/N, you have no idea how much he talks about you" she smiled at me as she held my hand, i smiled back and nodded, lightly squeezing her hand. vaggie was doing a natural look, i opened my eyes a couple times stealing a peek of my hair and makeup, even after the girls told me to close them. "my dad has a surprise for you" charlie said, "what? that's so sweet of him!" i smiled brightly, "we hope you like it, he could get in trouble for it" she laughed softly.

   after the girls finished i was amazed by my appearance. vaggie and charlie stepped away as cherri opened the bag where the dress was inside. "thank you, N/N" cherri said again as i hugged her. the girls stayed in angel's and i's room as i stepped into our bathroom to change. i stepped out and their expressions were amazing. i could see the girls were trying not to cry as charlie fanned her face, retouching her mascara. i walked towards the mirror and my jaw dropped. i was so happy. the dress wasn't super fluffy, it looked like cinderella's dress but white and more jewels attached to the top part of it. my hair was in a loose but tight bun, curled (H/C) strands coming out of the sides of my face. cherri came from behind and held my hand, sliding a bracelet on.

   "your surprise is here, Y/N" charlie spoke softly as she stepped away from the door. my parents. i turned away from the mirror and stood in shock, "t-this isn't real, charlie your dad could get in so much trouble!" i said, i was grateful don't get me wrong but i felt as if he was risking too much being two angels into hell. "how did he even get you two here!?" i said as i held my mums hands, "you don't need to worry about that right now Y/N" charlie said as she smiled at me. it was 11:30am. the wedding was at 12pm.

   the rest of the time i spent talking with my parents, constantly having to retouch my makeup due to crying, and introducing my parents to the girls. after a while we noticed it was time for me to start walking. my hands were shaking from the excitement. "are you ready, N/N?" my dad spoke as he linked our hands together, i nodded, "don't let me fall" i said as he laughed softly. once we started walking i looked up, i saw angel. i noticed his expression went from happy to crying a bit, im so happy. i felt as if time was in slow motioned, everyone blurred out except angel. i felt my father's hand grab mine, and pass me to angel. my father kissed my head before sitting down.

  all i saw was angel, this is my future. he is my future.

———————————————————————
kinda wanna mix some stuff into this, not like bad drama though lmao like i want something exciting to happen and i think i have some ideas;)
2-8-20 1:14pm
786 words