.04

i felt around angels side of the bed when i started to wake up, he wasn't there. i sat up and walked to the mirror, grabbing the blanket to cover myself from last night. i was covered in marks, from my neck down to a couple on my thighs. i wasn't complaining of course since i liked them, i touched one of them that was on my collarbone remembering every moment from last nights fun. "fantasizing about me?" i heard angel say as he slipped his arms around my waist. i smiled, "you wish! breakfast?" i asked as he smiled into my neck, his arms going up from my waist to my hands. he handed me a white t-shirt of his and some of my other clothing from the closet. after i changed we walked into the kitchen and started eating some cereal.

   i had finished washing the dishes, i turned the water off and smiled at my ring. i smiled bigger thinking back to our wedding and memories before our marriage, like how we met. he came by and moved a piece of hair behind my ear then kissing my temple. "i love you" "i love you" i said back.

"so! what's the deal today? what're we gonna do?" i asked cheerfully, "movies?" he said we sat on the couch. i nodded and we popped in some disney movies, i really couldn't help but stare at him. i'm starting to realize how different people made hell seem. everyone said it would be fire and filled with evil, which isn't fully wrong but everyone thinks he'll is an awful place. i wish sometimes we could just get a glimpse, a future vision or something that shows us how it really is. charlie's right, hell is just filled with people who messed up, besides the killers and actual people who deserve hell- but there are some people down here who are actually very nice. never would i have thought that i would build myself a nice little home or actually fun life in hell, i'm glad i meant the people here.

i felt angel squeeze my hand as a specific scene came on. i didn't realize he put on cinderella, though i'm not complying. it was the kiss scene. i smiled as i layed my head on his chest. "you're very beautiful" "what happened to the super flirty angel? who are you and what did you do to my husband?" i laughed as he joined, "husband" he hummed, i kissed him. after we pulled apart we just stared. not in a creepy way, in a comfortable way. he leaned and pushed his forehead against mine and we just sat there. enjoying each others company. i truly am obsessed, i love him. it's always been him.

——————————————————————————
so sorry for the short chapter and not posting!!! so much is going on in my personal family life and i know it doesn't mean i should stop posting i just needed time! i appreciate everyone who's stuck by and kept reading and the new people! thank you all so much for 29K views on my first angel story!!<3