A/N: Thanks for 1K! [CLOSED]

Skippable rabble:
1000 views is a LOT. It has taken Riven Isles over a year to get here, and I am STOKED! My goal this year was to make it to 500 views, because as of the start of 2020, it hadn't even been there. It felt like it was going nowhere, it felt like I had failed, it felt like I was falling behind everyone that I knew. I mean, I started uploading Riven Isles in January of 2019. But, growth on Wattpad is random as heck, and after all the uncertainty that caused me, arriving at this milestone feels incredible; an overwhelming blessing. 

Somehow, just this brief year, I have been gifted with more than five hundred new peers into my imperfect pages. (granted, plenty were from my own spastic editing)

In lieu of hitting 1000, I offer something in return. I really do appreciate every person that has taken the time to give my awkward Walter a chance, and hope you all found enjoyment in his story. Don't jump in and in-line comment, yet (you know who you are, you lovelies). It means the world that one of my stories has taken off!

So, as thanks, I offer stickers.

Not "stickers" that you can pop on digital book covers, like those circulated by Wattpad contests. I mean real, tangible stickers that could be delivered to YOUR doorstep. (on the house. Free!)

That's right. Stickers you can smack on the back of your laptop, over the unidentified stain on your wall, or wherever you may fancy.

The Stickers:
Current Designs:

The Stickers:Current Designs:

(above are examples--the true stickers are laser-cut vinyl)~ Or: Comment in-line any RIVEN ISLES themed stickers you may like to see, and I may draw your idea up:

~ Or: Comment in-line any RIVEN ISLES themed stickers you may like to see, and I may draw your idea up:

Rewards Pool [EDITED]:

First draw:

~2 custom stickers of ANYTHING (relatively simple) you want, so long as I can create it for a sticker. You may describe your own characters to me, for example.

~5 Riven Isles stickers, of your choice

Second Draw:

~ 1 custom sticker design 

~ any leftover Riven Isles stickers

How to Enter [EDITED]:

You MUST have read and engaged with at least 6 chapters (engage = comment)

Your name may go into the raffle up to two times (you can choose to just enter once):

Ways to enter:

    1. Comment in-line here or send privately through dms some feedback on Riven Isles. At least 150 words are required to be valid, but the feedback can be whatever you like. A character you loved, a character you hated. Something that you thought could be improved, something you just adored or loathed. It is up to you, whatever comes to mind.

AND/OR 

      2. Tag 3 or more! (in-line here!)(or equivalent, like an announcement)

That's all! March 4th, 2020, I will write every entry on bits of paper and draw traditionally from a hat (either a cowboy hat, top hat, or fedora--in case you wondered).

I will announce winners then, and contact them privately by dms to get needed info and custom sticker details.

Thanks again, everyone!

Final Entries:

2 LanaJoKing
2 MMicheleWilly
2 EvaTheOddity
2 CherishingLightx3

Thank you to everyone!