The Meeting

The next day you headed for the breakfast, ignoring Tom. This made him send Avery to you.

Avery asked in a rude tone,"<y/n>, Tom's asking, will you be meeting him during charms?"

"I think you should be a bit more polite, and I think it would be better if he came and talked to me in person than sending his sidekick.", you say with attitude filled in your voice.

He frowned and said, 'I am not his sidekick, I could be better than him you know', he smirked dirtily.

'Well that wouldn't be the case if I knock off your teeth and slice that ass of yours into two, so that you wouldn't talk to any lady out there in the way you did to me'

'Sassy as always, that's why I like you'

'Well everyone does, you are no special, now get out of my way, I don't wanna step on troll bogie'

'Well I could be anything you want'

You looked at him in disgust and then told him, 'Of course, but first you need to stop being Tommy's doggie.'

He moved away as soon as you got up and started walking towards your dorm when an owl comes and gives you a small letter saying-

All the top students have to come for a meeting to heads' dorm tonight, after their classes.

Regards, Head boy

Ancient Runes class

You read it and head for ancient runes.(Given below are your books).

Bathsheda Babbling was one of the best teachers

Bathsheda Babbling was one of the best teachers. As you entered the class you saw that many Revanclaw students had opted for Ancient Runes this year.

"Good morning students, welcome to ancient runes! This year we are going to study advanced Rune translation along with the Spellman's Syllabary, which everybody had waited for. Since i see many new faces, for them i shall start with the history, while the others open your books to page 322, and start reading it, i expect an essay around say 2 roles of parchment on the history from my advance students. This time the new ones are free!", Professor Babbling said.

You could hear whispers throughout the class, but you drowned into your book, it was about the secrets of magic and important spells in Runes.

"Silence! All of you! Now open your books and study!",she shouted.

The class went fast and soon it was time for your most favorite subject. Defense Against the Dark Arts.

So, you rushed for the class. You sat down and opened your book-

 You sat down and opened your book-