Chapter 18

The door slammed closed leaving me held captive inside the dark rooms clutches. Aurelius had left me, had left me in here where I should be out there kicking his ass. I needed someone to find me as soon as possible, we needed to stop the demon on the prowl. 

Looking around I tried to find any possible possibilites to get out, the open window was too far and as long as I was inside this circle I wouldn't be getting out any sooner without a demon touching me. It didn't make sense by ' not just' a touch it didn't make sense a touch was a touch. Two things coming to contact with each other.

I glanced at my shackles, the outer ring was turning my skin an alarming red that was most likely going to leave a scar of a sort. There was no use with fighting back it wouldn't do anything to help me. I had no choice but to go with luck and hoped someone came, or notice that I was gone. Even with the window held ajar, it was still dark. 

Minutes turned into hours, who knew anymore? I didn't know what time it was, it felt like I was in here forever. Every second felt like a lifetime pass through me like nothing. I was starting to lose hope but I there was nothing that was gonna keep me going. I am being strung up in shackles in a dark room with probably no one who was actually going to check inside here. My eyes fluttered and I felt drowsiness sweep over me.

***

The young girl swept her braid to the side, looking both ways to see if her love would finally show up for her. She never necessarily told anyone about him but what she knows for sure was that she loved him immensely. His feelings too were the same, mutual, equal to how she felt about him. She saw a fluff of brown hair and squealed making her white robe flutter all over the place.

As soon as he saw her and as soon as she saw him they ran up to each other so hard clutching each other closer tightly so they'd never break apart. If anyone knew about a demon and angel having an affair it would in ruins. It wouldn't sit well with anyone. Alas, once love started it was too hard to back up and let it go.

"Aurelius!"  The young girl parted and held his white-gloved hand gently in her bare hands. Her demon gave her a smile and caressed her cheek. "I missed you so much, I couldn't get out for the past few days. I was scared that Lucifer and everyone would get suspicious," She started scanning the area, cautiously.

Aurelius hummed and patted her head, reassuringly.

"It's alright Lilith, I'm not supposed to be here in the first place- but I just wanted to see you~"  His hand slid down and held her chin and pressed a small kiss to her lips, savouring the small amount of time he'd ever have with her.

Lilith's face beamed, but her joy stopped there as soon as she heard the deep curt voice around the block calling her name that very second. She frantically turned to Aurelius clutching his hand, her eyebrows creased and started tugging him to the alley wall full of angels coming to and fro who was dying to get home.

"Lilith? Where are you? Belphie told me you went out but it's getting dark! Lilith? Lilith!"

Lilith silently cursed to herself, she pressed her brunette against the wall shielding him from anyone sight. Of course, she knew this was the risks she had to take but she'd do anything for her love.

Aurelius groped her upper arm turning her, silver eyes met with hers. His eyes twinkled in the dark, he knew what he had to do before Lucifer came.

"It's okay we'll mee-"

It was too late for Aurelius, the tall male angel had already caught them, His face contorted into a sort you'd never want to see on a daily basis at all. It was horrific, it made the young girl flinch and cower at her own brothers stare.