Chapter 6. Hot Tub

I make my way to the hot tub, stepping in. I feel the hot water closing in on me, as I find a seat against the wall. I look around, finding Tyler sitting across from me.

"Hey Tyler."

He nodds back at me as Liv carfully steps down the stairs. She makes his way over to Tyler and Tyler wraps his hand around her sholder. I smile awkwardly at them.

We sit there in silence for a few minutes but then Caroline, of course being herself- Breaks the silence. She walks in with a red cup of a drink in her hand. She makes her way over to me and sits by me smiling.

"So... How are you Tyler?"

He takes a big breath in. "Im Okay"

She Smiles and then we just sit there in awkwardness again.

"That was quit a show you put on, Elena." Liv says with a stare.

I smile and give her a 'thanks' look.

"Well this is fun!" Caroline says with a smile.

"Hello Love. Havin a Chit Chat with my boy Tyler?" Klaus says as he walks in. "Hope I'm not interupting." He says with a smile.

"No your fine." Caroline hints with an 'wow, great' reaction.

We all end up talking and chatting about some stuff. I blank out as I think about Damon and our memorys. A tear rolls down my cheek as I remeber our 'Parent Teacher' Confrence for Jeremy.

Then a feel a bump on my side. It's Carolines Elbow. I look at glare at her.

"Ow. What was that for."

She dosn't say a thing except her eyes do. They are following Stefan walk in.

"I guess I better get going." She says as she gets up walking out, signaling everyone else to do the same.

Then everyone makes exuses to leave but I know they are just following Caroline because of the look she gave everyone.

I smile as Stefan walks by me and sits across from me.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Hey." He says in a deep awkward voice.

He moves around and finally gets comfterable in his spot.

"Stefan?"

"Yeah?"

"I just want to thank you, for helping me with that Damon crisis. and Thank you for everything. Your such a good friend and I barely deserve you."

He smiles and takes a drink of his glass filled with Burbon.

Damons favorite.

A tear runs down my eyes, and then another, and another. I rush to wipe them off in time for Stefan to see them, but he does. He swims over to me and puts his arms on my sholders.

"Elena, Its okay. I'm here." He says as he embrasses me.

I lay my head on his sholder and start crying. He runs his hands on my back and rubs it. I felt so safe in that moment. I feel safe in his arms. He gentally pulls away as I do and I feel my stomach drop, having an emptiness feeling inside of me.

He looks deep into my eyes as I try to cover them. I felt so ashamed of myself then. Having one of the greatest summers of my life while he was locked up in a safe dying over and over again. I felt so selfesh. I had broken his heart and dumped him for his own brother.

I then realize as I look back threw all my memorys. I felt in urge to pleasure Damon. I needed to. I felt like It was my duty to keep him satisfied. I finally search threw my head, looking back at the memory where Caroline said Tyler was sired to Klaus. His feelings were the same as mine when Caroline explained his feelings.

Then it hits me... like a truck. My mouth is dry, my hands are sweaty and I realized... I was sired to Damon.