•{°•10•°}•

•||1 week later||•

"No. Fuck off already, Taehyung!" Jungkook and Taehyung were mid fight. Three of their kids were at their grandparents house while the other one was of course at the hospital.

"What do you mean no?!" Taehyung questioned in a pissed manner. These two were fighting yet again but this time it might he different.

This fight can either cause them to divorce or to hate and ignore each other. Hard to tell, really. The main reason for the fight is because, you guessed it, Jungkook banned Taehyung from going out or even interacting with others.

You're probably wondering "oh author nim, why?!" Well, stop wondering because I'm telling you now.

•||2 days ago||•

"Jungkook, I'm going to the hospital," Taehyung said, grabbing his coat and slipping it on. "Why?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung gave him an unimpressed look.

"I already told you earlier!" He scolded. Jungkook rolled his eyes and muttered a few curses under his breath. "Yeah, you're going there to hook up with that man whore." Taehyungs mouth hung open.

"No, I'm gonna go see my daughter!" Taehyung stormed out of the house, heading towards his car. He was pissed off to say the least.

For the past week, Jungkook had been accusing him of cheating. Of course he wasn't cheating! He was just trying to always give Hye-Ree attention so she doesn't feel alone or forgotten.

He was fed up with always getting yelled at by Jungkook. He also found the hospital to be a nice quiet place for him to be at, away from Jungkook.

~~~~~
•||Taehyung POV||•

I plopped myself on the bed after getting back from the hospital. Jungkook knocked on the door and I let him in. He came in with a tray of food in hand. "I owe you an apology," Jungkook admitted.

I smiled at him and nodded, taking the tray out of his hand. "Apologize then." Jungkook chuckled and sat next to me, picking up the spoon and feeding me. "I'm sorry that I doubted you and didn't trust you. It was very mean of me."

I looked at him, signaling him to keep going. "You're always right whereas I'm always wrong. You're more handsome then me and you deserve kisses." I smiled in satisfaction.

He leaned in and gave me multiple kisses. I giggled and hugged him. "Feed meh!" I whined. He chuckled and fed me slowly. "Such a pretty princess," Jungkook commented.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Such a bunny." He leaned in, connecting our lips. It seemed that the day wouldn't be ruined. The kids were at their Jins and Jungkook told me earlier that they would be sleeping over.

That meant we had the whole day to ourselves. Then, a set of barking came towards us. Yup, we forgot bout Yeontan. I picked up Yeontan and smiled, petting his beautiful, soft fur.

"Should have gotten you something else for that Christmas years ago." I roll my eyes and hold Yeontan closer. "I'm going to build a dog house outside," Jungkook said.

I giggled and said, "Yeah, so whenever you're being stupid, you can go sleep in it." Jungkook gasped and began tickling my sides. I laughed while trying to kick him away but it didn't work.

"K-Koo- hahaha!" Jungkook laughed too and finally let me go. "The kids have been complaining about not seeing ReeRee. They haven't seen her since she had to stay in the hospital."

I let out a sigh and nodded. I guess I was too busy taking care of Ree to even notice that her sisters and brother missed her. "We'll all go together tomorrow. I can't keep them from seeing their sister."

Jungkook nodded and laid down. "I'm so bored!" I complained. He nodded and closed his eyes, putting his arm on his face. "What should we do?"

"Sleep. Its getting late," I said. He nodded and took off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in his boxers. He slipped under the sheets and cuddled up with the pillow. I giggled and took off my shirt and jeans too, crawling to sleep beside him.

~~~~~

"Ree Ree!" All three kids ran towards their sister, who was hairless and looked extremely sick. "Jiji! Channie! Eunie!" The kids raced onto the bed and began to attack their sister with hugs and kisses as Jungkook and I watched them with fond smiles.

"Calm down guys, no need to smother her," I giggled. The kids apologized and began to talk with their sister. Until... something happened.

Hye-Ree began breathing heavily and losing breath. The kids began to cry and ran towards us to tell us. Jungkook rushed out to find a nurse while I ran to her and held her hand. "Babygirl, papa is here.. breathe, baby!"

Jungkook and Minho rushed through the door with a bunch of nurses following behind. Minho kicked us all out except for the nurses. They shut the door and all I heard were the monitors beeping and Hye-Rees cries of pain.

I didn't even notice that tears were pouring from my eyes. That's my child in there. My child is suffering. Why can't I be in her place?! WHY CAN'T I TAKE THE PAIN FROM HER?!

I broke down on my knees and started to cry louder. Jungkook and my three children came running towards me to comfort me. I pushed them away... Why did I push away my loved ones?..

Jungkook kissed my forehead in a attempt to calm me down but once again, I pushed him away. I bit hard on my bottom lip to the point where it bled. Her cries were getting louder and louder. It hurt me... What were they doing to my baby?!

~~~~~

Minho walked out and looked right into my eyes and then let out a sad sigh. "M-Minho hyung, how is she?"

Minho frowned and looked away from me, staring at the ground as Jungkook held my shoulder.

"Taehyung... Hye-Ree..."

____________________________________

Haha.. has it really been a month? Oops?

I'm sorry :( You're gonna have to expect this from me often... Exams are starting and I can't find enough time. I'm sorry..