chapter 1

after the fight with Hashirama madara took on obito as an apprentice and instill his will but after a while he realised that he is only involved because [1] he saved him [2]he only wants his Rin back and that is not a good enough motive to become great it only leads to darkness and madara knows pretty well and realises the stupidity in a plan like the MOONS EYE PLAN and told obito to abort the plan and can remember very well their discussion

[FLESHBACK NO JUSTU]

madara looks at his apprentice and says "obito I want you to abandon the mission and go back home and live your life accordingly" obito looks at his teacher for a few minutes and says "sorry madara-sama but I cant do that this is the only way I can get my Rin back and become hokage if I have to put everyone in the world in a genjustu to do that ..than so be it" wit that beng said he turns to leave and after reaching the door he opens it and looks at madara and says "I have a bijuu to release and remember this madara-teme if you try and stop me I will kill you and everyone else who tries and stop me"

[FLASHBACK NO JUSTU KAI ]

Madara thinks to himself"someone has to stop obito or the entire world is doomed ...I only wish I could do it myself "

TIMESKIP NO JUSTU

Naruto just had the best day of his life because he finally made genin and had a week of rest before he could go for team placement so now all he wanted to do was to take a well deserved rest he arrives home and he collapses on his worm out bad

MINDSCAPE

Naruto wakes up in a sewer like place he wakes around for what felt like hours and as he sees a light at the end of the tunnel he walks only find a vally he was taught about its name THE VALLY OF THE END the famed battle site of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha that's when the hears a voice behind him "beautiful is it not?" Naruto jumps but before he could say any thing he examines the figure his eyes go wide to the size of dinner plates and says "Madara Uchiha the cofounder do Konoha and one of the strongest Uchiha and people out there ..wait aren't you supposed to be dead like a hundred years ago?" madara looks at his soon to be student and says "true I am dead we are just in your mind where your training for the next 5 days will take place and trust me im ganna make you the strongest creature to walk the shinobi world " Naruto was about to cheer his ass of but then something hit him "wait train me here than how will my body react I mean yeah mentally I will grow but physically I wont wont it hinder my how I use my body ?"Madara smiles a bit or what was suppose to be a smile "don't worry about that you'll find out soon enough get ready for 10 years of pain Naruto"

"OW BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE HELL AINT IT ?"

YES....YES IT WILL

TILL NEXT TIME TRUTH