CHAPTER 11

Suna, city ruins

" You know these things are annoying." Says a blond female while she dodged and attack from a brown puppet and used her claws to cut it in half. Her small victory was cut short when another puppet appeared ready to stab her but it suddenly fell apart when the chakra threads holding it together were cut.

"Forcus Yugito." says another blond female to the previous one but this one had shorted hair, and she landed on top of it with a neutral expression.

" Yeah yeah Samui." the now known Yugito said to her friend. Suddenly they were surrounded by 6 puppets and they got into their fighting stance, but that was not necessary when these puppets were destroyed by an earth attack and another half were melted with a fire based justu.

Then another black haired female landed next to them followed by a blond male. " they are all down but I think he got away." says the black haired female with a dejected expression.

" no he jumped through that whole." says the blond male and the females looked at him to see that his eyes were red with the tomoe a sign of the sharingan being active. That's when the duck that plagded the area disappeared and the whole was now visible. The male without hasetation jumped in with the short haired blond following, The two remaining girls looked at each other and then sighed before they too jumped in.

They saw that they had entered an large circular room without a floor apart from the bridged that connected the door and the small round platform that looked like a shrine or the like. The was an spherical object that resembled an eye and that had a kunai embedded on it and the was a complex seal surrounding it. The group of four looked at the area but what caught their attention was the man who was walking towards the eye.

" Mukade stop right there the is no where left to go." says Kuratsuchi the granddaughter of the Tsuchikage. The scowl on her face deepened when the brown hair male laughed.

" really you have no idea where we are do you?" he asks rhetorically and the confused look on her face told him that she didn't, " seriously if your leaders were ganna send brats to stop me they atleast should have told you what my goal is." he says with a chuckle.

" what world domination?" asks Yugito with her claws ready to strike.

" yes and this place holds the power that will allow me to do so, this is the city of Loran and it is here that the fourth hokage sealed away the Ryūmyaku the a source of unlimited chakra." says Mukade with an insane glee in his eye. Then he kneeled and grabbed the Kunai while also chanting something and the sealing formula glowed before being absorbed into his body.

" we have to stop him." says Naruto while throwing a Kunai towards him and then Haraishined toward it and was ready to slice decapitate him. Samui used her lighting ogmented speeds to rush towards the male with Yugito and Kuratsuchi getting ready to use Justu. But before Naruto and Samui could connect with their attacks the energy of the ley line exploded outwards and pushed them back a little but before they could get out of the blast radius they were also enveloped by the purple energy.

underground garden

The was a voice female in nature and it was singing, the voice was beautiful but the song was sad, this is the same voice and song that woke up Naruto, but when his eyes opened he saw something that he would not have liked to see during a mission , especially one as serious and this one.

Samui also heard the sad song and was forced to wake up but she found that when she raised her head she was face first on the white pants of Naruto. The she felt the rest of her body laying of something and she knew that this was bad. Her legs were spread out giving one an uninterrupted look at what's up her skirt and since her under shorts were tight they hid nothing. This was the perfect 69 position.