Chapter 2

Day 2

Daybreak came and everyone woke up following the routine, after being nagged at by their new stylist. They eventually got ready for the day with the help of said stylist and headed out for an interview with a youtuber. They were told she was a fan but was a professional one. Th ey were also doing a concert for older songs. So they didn't have to worry.

Once they arrived at the venue they were getting nervous.
(ik all the times messed up but I can't help it, the book works better this way)

The interview was fun and the concert went well. They did many things on that stage.

Wooyoung and San got closer, and communicated a little more. Their body language showed the tension they had.

Wooyougn thought this was a good start. So he was happy for the rest of the day. San stuck to Wooyoung a little more than usual as they were walking passed all the fans who were waiting for them to make their leave. San intimated little touches that threw the fans heart to paradise.

Why? Why would he do this when a day before it was awkward.? Wooyoung didn't understand what was happening but followed along. He expected this to be until they sleep but as soon as they got into their Dorm the touching stopped instantly and San became quiet. This startled Wooyoung as San was rarely ever quiet.

'did I do something?' Wooyoung asked himself, before tucking himself away in his room before dinner. This occurance was regular and made the other members worried. Was everything they worked for falling apart beneath their feet?

As dinner was made everyone was quiet with the exception of (Y/N) who was chatting away to them all about their up and coming dress code for their new song horizon.

The members nodded at every thing she said but they weren't really listening, the awkward atmosphere affecting their results.

Everyone except Woosan kept thinking when this would be over because it was affecting the whole group now. They didn't want to have to go on a hiatus to sort out personal issues so it needed to be sorted and seonghwa thinks he has the best solution.

As he finishes cleaning up he pretends there's no dish soap and tells Woosan to get some from the storage cupboard in the hallway. He silently folloyws behind and locks the door behind them. They banged on the door but he ignored and just muttered a small sorry before returning to the kitchen to clean up.

"was that the best way?" (Y/N) asks and seonghwa sighs.

"it's the only to get them to talk to each other otherwise they'll lock themselves away from each other, and we'll get no where." seonghwa informed and (Y/N) sighs

"alright but, this better help Wooyoung mission, he wasn't to discreet about it as he has paper all over his room, and before you ask I was simply restocking his face masks." (Y/N) said before walking away to her room.

Seonghwa shakes his head and finishes up before everyone returned to the lounge, to relax before bed. Seonghwa wasn't letting those two out before they fixed whatever it is they are awkward about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Woosan :-

As soon as they went into the room the door shut and the sound of a lock was heard, the boys panicked and banged on the door begging to be let out as they'd rather not be near each other as of now.

After ten minutes they gave up and sat down leaving on the walls.

"what now?" san muttered to himself. Wooyoung heard and faced him. He wanted answers, and he wanted them now.

"do you hate me?" he asked startling san to answer with a sharp no

"then why do you always move away from me after we are alone?" Wooyoung asked not toning down his voice once causing san to get fidgety.

"I don't know, everytime I'm around you I just feel like protecting you, but I thought if you knew you would hate me so I tried to distance myself from you." san explained Wooyoung sighed in relief and giggled.

"what a mess we made" he uttered and San joined in with a few chuckles.
"yeah, a mess that will take a while to clean"

The two sighed and sat next to each other.

"when do you think he'll let us out?" San asked and Wooyoung shrugged.

"no idea I mean whoever it is must care enough to give us time to sort out everything that happened." Wooyoung explained and San sighed and nodded.

They stayed like this for a few hours before they were granted release. All they heard was the lock opening and took that as a sign to be allowed out.

Time passed by and they were now in bed asleep. Tomorrow will be a better day or so they thought.