The intro👀

J.I. Pov~
I woke up at like 9:30 and I had to get dressed real quick because i had a mad busy day going. I got dressed and had to meet Kobe and Tyler at the studio.we had to finish a single for our ep coming up. I got there and we was working on the single and I looked at my phone real quick and all my fans was tagging us in these girls post. They was cute I ain't gonna cap . "Aye yo they bad fr and they live in Brooklyn" said Kobe. "You think they gonna be at the club tonight?" I said. "Yea that's what they said on they live I guess that's why everyone tagging us in it" Tyler said. "Oh well let's worry bout that later" I said and we got back to work.

Liv POV~
Lexi and I slept over at liyah house last night. So when we got up this morning we got dressed and went live. We was on live and everything kept talking about three boys named j.i.,Kobe, and Tyler that also lives in Brooklyn. And we ain't know them. While people kept commenting about them Lexi said "well we gonna be at the club tonight so we probably see them there". After we finished talking for a couple minutes we ended the live. Then we went to the mall to find some outfits for tonight because I'm not gonna lie dem boys were cute and I'm not gonna be looking ugly. We went to some store that looked really cute outside. As soon as we walked in and Lexi found her dress quick as shit. She said "omg y'all dis fire I wearing dis". Liyah and I still had to find ours though. After a couple minutes we found something cute and got it. The out fits were expensive so I better look cute in it tonight.

My outfit^^^

My outfit^^^

Liyah outfit^^^

Liyah outfit^^^

Lexi outfit^^^After we bought our outfits we went back to Lexi's house and got ready

Lexi outfit^^^
After we bought our outfits we went back to Lexi's house and got ready. While we were doing are hair one of those boys from earlier named J.I. Started following me on Instagram. I was lowkey excited because he's cute and I followed him back. I showed them and they both was hyping me up .😂 we findished getting ready and headed to the club. We came in went to the bar because we was already wanting drinks. As I sat down I saw those three boys on the stage performing. I forgot that one of the boys were a rapper. I was listening to his music and it was good ashii. After he performed they all got off the stage. Lexi and liyah went to dance while I stayed at the bar. Then J.I. Came and sat next to me. He said "was good shawd" and I was a little nervous so I just said "hey".
J.I. POV~
While I was performing I saw those three girls walk in. I can't lie I got a thing for the one shawd named liv. She bad or whatever but she looked good as hell. After I finished performing I went and sat by her at the bar. We was talking and she seem chill. I started feeling a lil vibe so I asked for her number. She gave me it and I asked her to dance with me real quick. We got up and her body was bad as hell. I guess she was tipsy or something and she started grinding on me. I ain't have a problem with it though shit I liked it. After like 10 mins we went to the back and we just was talking. Then I kissed her and she kissed back. It was a long kiss and she started touching on me. I was about to kiss her neck but then our friends Opened the door. We sat straight up fast as shit and hoped they ain't see nothing. Her friends were with mine and they came and sat down with us. For a couple minutes we talked but then Lexi said "we'll we got to go now" and we all said bye while they left. When they left Kobe and Tyler told me about what happened with Lexi and liyah. They asked me about liv but I just said "she seemed chill we just danced and talked" because I don't want them to know unless I know this is serious hopefully. We the. Left and when home. When we got home I texted liv.
Me~ hey😍
Liv🤩~heyyy
Me~ tonight was good maybe we can meet for lunch tmr?
Liv🤩~ yeah me too and sure 🖤
Me~ok see u tmr😏
Liv~ok
Me~ goodnight babygirl😘
Liv~ goodnight💕
After I texted her took a shower and I went to sleep. J

Next chapter coming soon stay tuned!!!!