The lunch😝

Liv pov~
I woke up and was super nervous for lunch today. I told Lexi and liyah I was just going to the mall instead of telling them about J.I. Because I don't want them to hype it up. I don't want to get excited about it because I still got issues from my last relationship. When I got up took a shower and got dressed. Then I did my hair was lowkey feeling myself so I took some photos. They was cute so I posted one on Instagram.

 They was cute so I posted one on Instagram

Pyt.Liv ~ shawd bad ain't she😍
❤️by~ iamj.i and 3,450 others

When I saw j.i. Liked my post I was a little happy but I can't be over excited. I went to my car and told Lexi and liyah I'll be back by 5.

J.I. POV~
I was getting ready for lunch with that shawty liv. I saw she posted on her Instagram and she looked bad asf. So I had to like it and Kobe caught me starring at her pic. "Aye I know she cute but damn" Kobe said. I told him that I was going to lunch with her. "That's what's up go ahead and bag shorty" he said. I told him that I actually think I like her so this isn't like any ordinary lunch. He helped me ready and I left. When I got to the place we decided to meet I saw her about to walk in so I got out my car. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

Liv POV~
I got out my car and was walking into the restaurant and j.i. walked up to me and gave me hug. "Aye shawty" he said . I just said "hey" as we walked in he asked for a table for 2 in the outside area. He pulled out my chair as they asked us what drinks we wanted. I said "can I get a water please" and he said "can I get a sprite". I always get water as my drink because I'm insecure about my weight. That's one of the things I got from my past relationship. Then after the waiter left he asked me about my work and my family. I said "well I run my own hair&make up line with Lexi and liyah". "Also my family is a little harsh because my dad and I have been have problems sense him and my mom separated". I got a little quiet when I told him that because I don't really open up to anyone about my family. He said "oh well your too pretty to be stressing over that and I get it my dad wasn't really in my life either". I felt better knowing I could tell him stuff and he could understand me.

J.I. POV~
After liv told me about her family I could understand her but I felt bad she a great girl and I don't understand why she had to go through that. I'm going to treat her right if I get the chance. It makes sense why she is a little shy she been through a lot. After a while of talking it was like 6 and she realized she had to leave. So I walked her to her car and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I could tell she was happy because she started blushing. Then I left and went back home.

Liv POV~
I left the restaurant late but I'm glad because I had a good time with j.i. . I made it home and I walked in and said "I'm sorry y'all the meeting was really long". "Mmmhm" Lexi said. "What?" I replied. "So how was the mall with j.i." Liyah said as she showed me a picture of j.i. and me someone took and posted on Instagram. "Okay I went to lunch with him so what" I said."Why didn't you just tell us?" Lexi said. "I didn't want to get excited over nothing" I said. "Girl u should've told us still" liyah said. "I'm sorry just what happened with u know who now I just don't know how to feel about relationships anymore" I said. "It's okay that's what we're here to help" Lexi said. As soon as we finished talking j.i. went live. I joined it and we all watched. When I joined all I saw in the comments was people asking about me. They was asking "what's going on with u and liv?", "are u and liv a thing" and etc. He just said "nun we cool dats all". I'm glad that we not tell the media because I'm sure people going have a lot to say.
To be continued...