Beginning

"I'm sorry ma'am, but your son's dream seems impossible"

"w...what do you mean doctor?"

"well, he's quirkless, it will be hard if not impossible to become a hero without a quirk"

Izuku's heart is crumbled, he can't become his idol, he can't become like all might. He's just a quirkless, worthless, and useless child that no one wanted. His mom is no longer wanted him, two years later while they are on the way home from shopping, she drops him at the park and rides on. No matter how long he cried her name she's not returning. Finally, the day turns into night, the six years old Izuku now sitting at the bench at the park, he can cry no longer, his eyes are dry after crying the whole day. Soon after he fell asleep at the bench, around midnight a police officer that pass through sees him and wake him up.

"oy kid, what are you doing here? don't you supposed to be home by now?"

"Wha... oh mister policeman, sorry b..but my mom left me here an...and I don't know wh...when will she return"

"well in that case why won't you come with me to the station? we can give you some food and blankets"

realizing how hungry he is, the six years old nod, and the police take him to the police station. At the station, Izuku is greeted by some police who were present at the station. the man who brought him to the station giving him some blankets to keep him warm, a cup of warm milk and bread from a bakery nearby. a little smile can be spotted on Izuku's face when he received all that. the officers are curious about how Izuku can be left alone in the park until late at night. when he tells them the story they became furious and said that they can put Izuku's mom behind bars if he wanted to. hearing this, Izuku is not happy, he's sad to hear what could happen to her mother, although his mother left him, what stuck in his mind is a picture of a loving mother who has cared for him for six years. A detective arriving at the station asking his name and his information. Surprisingly at his age, Izuku can answer all the questions that the detective asks him with amazing details. 

"don't worry Izuku, I will now take you home," said the detective after a few conversations 

"Really?" Izuku's eyes are bright with joy

The detective takes Izuku to his car and drives to the address that Izuku has given to him. after a few minutes of driving they arrive at Izuku's house. The detective taking Izuku to the front door and ring the bell. Izuku's mom, Inko, opens the door surprised to see his son with the police.

"good afternoon Mrs. Yagi I..."

"Why did you bring that trash back here?" Inko yelled at the detective

"Mrs. Yagi, are you saying that you purposely leave this child at the park?"

"yes, I do! why would I want a child that will be nothing but a burden?" at this moment Izuku is starting to cry hearing his mother voice

"Mrs. Yagi I'd like to remind you that your words before is enough to sentence you to prison!"

"I'd rather go to prison than to accept that useless trash as my son!"

The detective is furious by Inko's answer, charging her for child abuse, and calls the station requesting back up. Minutes later the officer who found Izuku at the park alongside two other police who Izuku saw back at the police station arrive at Izuku's house

"men, this woman is the one who leaves this child at the park and now refuses to accept him as his son. Take her away"

"gladly sir!!" two officers put handcuffs on Inko and force her to get inside the police car. after she is inside the officer who remaining ask the detective

"will you come with us, sir?"

"no, I don't think it would be appropriate to bring a child to his own mother arrest, even if the mother just abandon him right in front of his face"

"now what sir?"

the detective faced Izuku, give him a warm smile, and ask him if he wanted to come to his house and sleep there for a night. Izuku smiled back and told the detective that he would love to come to his house for the night. Realizing that Izuku hasn't know his name yet he introduces himself to the boy

"I'm detective Hikawa Hajime, nice to meet you, Izuku Yagi"

"no..."

"what?"

"I will not use the name that my former parents gave me any longer!!"

"well, it's understandable if you don't want to use the name that your mo... former mom, gave you, but what about your dad? "

"that blonde bastard left with his daughter last year"

"wait...your name was yagi you said..."

"former name, but yes"

"and 'blonde bastard', kid you don't mean..."

"he's all might! the symbol of peace, the number 1 hero, yet he doesn't know how to keep a family in peace"

"Kid..."

Izuku starts to cry, Hajime then takes Izuku to his car and drive away from the yagi residence. he take Izuku to his house where Izuku would spend the night. He quickly fell asleep when they got there. Hajime leave Izuku to get some rest and going downstairs to have a break on his own, he poured himself a cup of coffee and sit on the couch.

"That kid has been through a lot, it's not surprising that his behavior is different from a normal kid." 

Hajime then got up from the couch, he takes a picture from the wall, a picture of a middle-aged man, with shoulder-length hair and a black coat. 

"what would great-grandpa do in this kind of situation?"

the next morning Izuku got up by the smell of warm breakfast, he looks around for a bit until he recognizes where he is and what has happened for the last 24 hours, his former mom got arrested and all, and about detective Hikawa who brought him to his home and let him rest there for the night. he got up from the bed and go down the stairs.

"morning kid! sleep well?"

"yes, thank you so much for letting me stay here Hikawa-san"

"Nah, no problem, here have a bite"

He took a bite out of a Yakiniku that Hajime is making, it's so delicious that Izuku's mouth watery and makes him wanted more. he take another one and another one until there's no meat left for Hajime who laughs at the kid's appetite.

"so, kid, are you going to school?"

after thinking for a bit Izuku answered

"Actually I don't. I got bullied every day at school just because I'm quirkless, they even use their quirks on me"

"damn, it should be hard"

"Yeah, I wish I could have a quirk, I wanted so badly to become a hero, not for money or fame, I just want to help people"

"well if you can't be a hero, try to be a policeman. You could still help people, take an example, I helped you yesterday didn't I?"

"Yeah, I guess...Hikawa-san what would happen to me after this? do I go to the orphanage?"

"That depends, I can get you to All Might if that's what you want..."

"no freaking way! I'm not going to live with that blonde bastard! I better live at the orphanage!"

"or...you could be my son and live with me"

"what?"

"you heard me, be my son and live with me, technically this would be against the law because your biological dad is still alive, but if All Might abandoned you I guess it won't do anyone any harm, what do you say?"

"yes! I would love to... Dad"

"hahaha, now come son, let's go to the station and fill some documents"