Identity

Hajime takes his new son to the police station where he and Izuku are greeted warmly by the police who stationed there, Hajime asks the front desk if he could get help in an adoption process, after the form is requested Hajime start to fill the form while Izuku watched him, in the end, he asks Izuku one thing.

"kid, you said that you no longer want to use your given name, how about as a start of a new family I gave you a new one?"

"Great, I'd like that"

after thinking a few minutes, Hajime turns to Izuku and proudly announcing his name as his new son

"from now on kid, you shall be known as Hikawa Daigo, son of Hikawa Hajime"

On the way home, they stopped at the witness protection division to give Izuku, now Daigo, a new look there's one member with the quirk to change people's appearance permanently and restored it if asked. Daigo is given a face resembles Hajime, and straight black hair even he changes his voice. With this he rejected his past life as Izuku. He learns that heroes nowadays only become a hero because of fame and wealth, except for All Might, which is the reason Izuku was so determined to be like him before knowing what kind of person he really is. Now as Daigo he no longer wanted to be a hero, he prefers to be a police officer who can help people as his dad helped him.

Daigo is homeschooled, his quirklessnes has caused him to be bullied at school as Izuku and he won't take it again. A few months later they move to Tokyo because Hajime is transferred there. At Tokyo, Daigo said to his dad that he wants to become a police officer. Hearing this, Hajime arranges special training for his son with the help of his friends from the MPD. At the early age of seven, Daigo has started to train with firearms and martial arts, mostly for his own self-protection, and become so good at it to the point where he can take on an adult with average strength with no problem.

As Daigo has a different personality from his past lives, he still has the heart of a hero, he'd still save people without a second thought but He's no longer a shy boy by the name of Izuku, but he's now a sharp-minded, strong, and confident boy. In his free time he often go out at night, traveling through dark alleys where thugs, thief, robbers, and hoodlums usually at, using himself as bait to lure the lowlifes out, he then begins to take down the lowlifes for training purposes as well as community service.

One night, when he is 14 years old, he's out again beating down bad guy at the city.

"man, these guys never quit!"

He punched one guy on the gut and spin-kicked another one behind him. He grabs on one of the guy's heads and slams it against the other.

"use your quirks, this guy won't stand a chance!" one of the thugs said

"I don't know about that" Daigo reached to his backpocket and take out a glock 19, his other hand reaches his side pocket and take out a suppressor. with a swift move he attaches the suppressor to the muzzle

"use your quirks and you will experience greater pain" Daigo threatened the thug

"shut UP!! Attackk!!"

The thugs leader's quirk is enabling him to shoot his finger tip like a bullet continuously like a smg but with greater rpm, he starts firing at Daigo. Daigo in the other hand, was training with firearms since he's seven, has done a training that a little has done, he trained to dodge projectiles, he is able to dodge projectiles even when the projectiles is a crossbow bolts.

Daigo keep dodging the attack while taunting the guy.

"Heh, your aim is worse than a child, have you ever done any training with that quirk of yours? I can shoot better than you using a flintlock when I was 9"