Shadow Day Part 3

Yaoyorozu woke the next morning full of vigor. She slept great last night and was ready to prove to her mother how much she deserved to be a hero. As she got out of bed, she noticed that she was naked. She grinned remembering to last night. It wasn't just a really good dream. She really did have sex with Todoroki last night, and it was amazing. She actually couldn't wait until they could do that again. But now was no time to think about that. She had to focus today. Today was the day that she finally proved her mother wrong.

Yaoyorozu got dressed in her school uniform, making sure to grab everything she needed for today. She couldn't vaulter or her mother would think she was slacking. She double and triple checked her bag. Everything was perfect, until she looked at the clock. She spent so much time checking her bag she was almost going to miss breakfast. She grabbed her things and headed downstairs. By the time she made it to the common area, Jiro was waiting by the tables with a couple pieces of buttered toast wrapped in a napkin.

"I was wondering if I would have to go up and get you. The only thing left this morning was some toast, but I made sure Pikachu didn't eat it." Jiro winked.

"Hey! If I had known it was for Yaomomo, I wouldn't have tried to fight you for it!" Kaminari whined.

Yaoyorozu giggled at her two friends. They were goofy and she wouldn't want it any other way.

"Thank you, Kyoka!" Yaoyorozu chirped.

"Of course! What are friends for? Now let's head to class before we're late."

"It's not like you to hurry me to class." Yaoyorozu laughed. "It's usually the other way around."

"I'm just excited for my mom to be here today. She was super pumped when she found out that I got accepted here." Jiro smiled.

"Well then we better head to class then." Yaoyorozu stated giving a weak smile. She certainly wasn't ready for today.

The walk to class seemed far too quick for Yaoyorozu's liking. If she could've taken the longest route she would've been happier. But Jiro actually very adamant about getting to class as soon as possible. Yaoyorozu stood outside the classroom for what felt like ages. She was building up the courage needed to walk in and face her mother.

"Hey Mo, you coming?" Jiro asked standing in the doorway.

"Yes. Sorry." Yaoyorozu said as she walked into the classroom.

Her eyes darted past the parents until they were in the back corner of the room. They finally fell upon the woman her gave her life. Aiko Yaoyorozu. Her long black hair was up in a tight bun. She was sitting down next to Yaoyorozu's desk, her glasses on the tip of her nose as she was busily typing on her phone. It figures that she would still be working even here. Yaoyorozu gulped and made her way back to her desk. She was more than ready to get this over with. As she walked past Todoroki he gave her a comforting smile. This made her nerves a bit calmer. She sat her bag down and took a seat at her desk.

"Good morning mother. I hope you didn't have trouble finding the classroom." Yaoyorozu said trying to make small talk.

"I've been waiting for twenty minutes. Where have you been?" Aiko shot at her daughter. Her eyes never leaving her phone.

"I'm sorry mother. I was running a little behind this morning." Yaoyorozu spoke softly trying to not attract attention.

"I hope this isn't a common occurrence. Lateness is not tolerated." Aiko was sharp.

Yaoyorozu's head dropped. This is not how she wanted her day to start. Her mother was already in a terrible mood. Jiro noticed the conversation between her best friend and mother was not going well. She had met Yaoyorozu's mother once and she seemed decent. It was probably a front.