Question/Dare - All: Favourites/Name Changes and More

Because they had such a splendid little time together, the Eeveelutions haven't yet left the Diamond Domain. Meanwhile, Travis enters in with another Orange Mail.

Jan - Uh oh...

Jessie - You know, I already didn't like Zigzagoon before its face was the first thing we saw before we were tortured. Now, I might just kill it in the face if I ever see it.

Jan - Okay, let's try to... Avoid... Killing Zigzagoon in the face...

Travis - Hello!

Jessie - Is it from Force14Gaming2004 again?

Travis - Yes. Although its a bit more self regulatory than usual.

Suddenly Moskva bounds in.

Moskva - Is that a dare?!

Travis - Yes, it is!

Moskva snatches the mail from Travis's hands and reads through it carefully. At the end, she shoves it away frustratedly.

Moskva - UGGGHHHHH!! NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME!!

She stomps off, not having much effect because the floor is stone and doesn't give.

Travis - I wonder what she was looking for?

Jessie - Ugh. She's such a brat sometimes. Anyway, what do you mean by "self-regulatory?"

Travis - I mean, besides a couple that shouldn't be too bad, most of them are to be determined by all of you. In fact, the first... Well, first, let's get everyone gathered over here...

Everyone gathers around to hear the latest from Travis.

Travis - So, Force14Gaming2004 asks...

Diancie - Wait, asks? You mean its not a dare?

Travis - Not this first part. Anyway, he asks, "What is your favourite type besides your own? And whenever your type is mentioned, you should compliment whoever said it."

Jessie - Oh! That's... Surprisingly fair... Well, I'll start off. I think Dark-type is my favourite type.

Jan - Aw, thanks! I ought to thank you, Jessie, we've been through some tough times together, but still you remain strong and firm in your beliefs.

Jessie - Thanks, Jan!

Zurich - I've always liked Fire-type. They always seem really chill, despite actually being really warm.

Abuja - Thanks, Zurich! I think its your good cheer that helps to keep me happy, even when things are grim.

Zurich smiles back at him.

Lusaka - I like Grass-types. They always seem like they might be helpless, but BAM! Always they are able to step up to the challenge.

Lansing - Thanks, sis. You're always there for me when I need you, and I'll always be grateful.

Krakow - I like Fairy-types. They're just absolutely awesome!

Tokyo - Krakow, you are an incredible Pokémon. You do all the work you do, without complaint, and you're such a pleasant character in general.

Geneva - I really like Electric-types. They're reliable and strong!

Warszawa - Geneva, your cheerfulness is a great strength to us all, and I appreciate it. Also, your strong patriotism is nice.

Warsaw - Rock-type is my favourite. They're strong, steadfast, and determined.

Diancie - Aw, Warsaw, its your strength in your life that inspires me.