Alone

3rd PERSON

"Ok, class, that's it for today. You have these 5 minutes before the bell off." Ms. Zoe said before she arranged her glasses and sat down on the chair behind her desk. Eren swiftly went over to her and handed her pieces of papers stapled together. He turned around and started to walk.

"Eren, what's this?" The said brunet stopped and turned around.

"It's the essay you assigned about Ocean Acidity."

"OK. First, I suggested for the paper to be 2 pages long. This is 5 pages, with very big paragraphs. Second, this isn't due until the class after next class."

"Well, I thought I might of well due it since I have other work and Mr. Al is killing me."

"Yeah, I've noticed that. The counselor, Mina Carolina, is always talking about how the students come to her about how they are so stressed and pressured because of so many teachers. That's why I'm so chill and laid back."

"And that's why you're the teacher everyone likes. And this class isn't even boring anymore."

"Why thank you." Ms. Zoe said, her face flushed.

"Ok, bye Ms. Zoe." Eren turned around and started walking toward the door.

"Eren, since you seem so interested in Marine Biology, how about you come in the mornings around 7:00 so we can talk about somethings." Eren turned around once again to face his teacher.

"Sure, I come here early anyways."

"Great! Oh, and call me Hanji." Eren had never been so close to a teacher. He had never felt so comfortable with a teacher before either. It felt weird but kind of nice.

Eren smiled and nodded at Hanji. He started to walk away from the teacher. He opened the door and closed it behind him. But it wasn't two seconds after he closed it that he bumped into someone, hard. He also tripped over the person's foot. Next thing he knew his book bag and books were all over the floor, and there was someone under him. Thank whatever god is out there that Eren tried to stop the fall, so he landed with his palms and knees on the floor.

Eren opened his eyes to see a surprised but irritated Levi. Of course! Of fucking course! It had to be Levi! It just had to. It couldn't have been Horseface or Freckled Jesus. Nooo! It had to be Levi fucking Acker-

"Get off me you filthy brat" Really? Do the Heavens hate me or something? I have been trying so hard to ignore that brat for the past 2 days since Erwin and Hanji and I made up. It was hard since he always came to that coffee shop to get his medium cappuccino with 4 sugars and 3 creams. I have been pleading with Haru to switch places every time that brat came through that fucking door. I have been trying so hard to avoid the brat and where does that get me? Under Eren!!!, Levi thought as he struggled to get out of his situation.

The brat finally had a moment of realization and started to stand up.

"Sorry, Levi. I didn't expect anyone to be in the halls." Eren apologized as he brushed off the unexistent dust. When he was done he offered his hand to Levi, who hesitantly took it. He was surprised of how little effort it took for Eren to lift him up.

That little shit weighed like a ton. He's short and skinny but damn, I almost got pulled to the floor. I hope it wasn't obvious that it took effort and a shit ton of strength, Eren thought as he started to pick up his books.

Eren crawled over to the Marine Bio book on the floor, next to the classroom door. He stopped when he noticed brown boots like the ones Ms-Oh!

"I didn't know you were coming to visit, Levi." Hanji said, a creepy yet amused smile plastered on her face. She looked like the Cheshire Cat.

Levi stared right back at her with an expressionless face.