Imagine part 81

We just stared at eachother without letting any words spill out of our mouths. We were taking in every detail of eachother. Everything had changed in one year. His hair was longer. His shirt was halfway open, and he was taller. He looked like a grown man. He was everything I ever wanted. But he was wrong for me.

"Looking at you right now, makes me think about everything we've done. Standing in our old house brings back every memory we have. I had to leave. All the essence of you remained after you left me. I would hold a pillow in my arms as I fell asleep, imagining your beautiful face. I would set the table for the two of us, hoping that maybe one day you would step through the door and greet me with your lovely goodmorning kisses. I put two spoons of sugar in my coffee now, because nothing else tastes good. I fiddle with my fingers like you do when you're nervous. All of that summed up (y/n) tells me that I won't ever be able to let go of you, and when you say your last goodbye last year. After telling me when you realised you loved me. I died inside. I have been insane this year. I had to get over it, I had to start over. So I started seeing Vanessa. She reminded me of the kind of love I had when I was a younge boy. The child love, not the real love you and I have. She knows nothing about the terrible things i've done. Nothing. You on the other hand know everything. Every little detail. And i'm not afraid that you know, because I can say, with my whole fucked up heart that I love you, I love you endlessly".

I studied him. His eyes were begging for an answer. His words touched me. They made me feel like I was alive, on fire. The feeling only Harry can give me. "I-I hated turning around. Leaving you. It's the hardest thing I have ever done. You are the best mistake I have ever fallen for. You are so wrong for me. We're opposites, yet we're more alike than we think. You're mysterious and dangerous. I become that being with you. I'm not afraid anymore. But I should be. You have proven to be the best thing in my life, but also the worst. And that Harry is why you have to get out of this house, and marry Vanessa. Live a life where I don't excist. I love you more than words can explain, and the craving I have to just kiss you now is huge. But I..", And that's all I could say before Harry had stormed towards my body, cupping my cheeks, pressing his perfect pink lips to mine. My hands gripped his hair as I held around his neck. It was a simple kiss, but the most passionate ever.

"This is wrong Harry", I whispered looking in to his beautiful green eyes. "Are you a hundred prosent sure that you want me to leave and marry Vanessa?" He asked in a serious tone. I wanted to kiss him again, tell him to never ever let go of me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Yes", I finally said nodding. Harry let out a sigh letting go of me.

He didn't say anything. He just turned his back towards me. I could assume he hurt as much as I did. "This is not goodbye", were his last words before he walked out of the door, slamming it. He was obviously upset. "We'll never have a last goodbye", I whispered to myself. I knew me and Harry were unseperable. We had a chemestry that could never fade. We would never be able to fully let go. No matter what mistakes are made.