Imagine part 91

"You sure you'll be ok?" Harry asked after we ate together. He was about to go and meet Vanessa and her family, hopefully he would tell them about me, and his feelings for me. But I knew Harry, and I knew it would take some time before he finally dared to say it.

"Yeah, it's just a bad stomach", I explained trying to shake it off. I felt a little sick, so i decided to stay home rather than Harry dropping me off at Niall's. "I'll tell Niall to come here Harry, i'll be fine!" I said trying to make him believe me and go meet Vanessa. "Fine. He better take good care of you!" He said giving me a smile. I nodded and slowly walked over to him. "I love you (y/n)", he whispered before he kissed my forehead. I didn't want to kiss him on the lips in case he got sick aswell. "I love you too Harry", I whispered giving him a slight smiled as I wrapped my arms around him.

When he shut the door I made my way to the kitchen to make food for me and Niall. Niall loved eating, so we often made food for eachother.

"(Y/n)!" I heard his voice shout as he entered the door. I smiled and ran over as fast as I could giving him a hug. Niall always made me feel so much better.

"I didn't know you and Harry were back on track", Niall said lifting his eyebrows as we walked into the kitchen. He had probobly been wondering ever since Harry called him this morning, so Niall probobly knew he spendt the night. "Yeah.. We seem to not be able to let go", I whispered as I took a sip of my coffee. Niall smiled and sat down looking a little concerned. "You said you were feeling sick?" He asked calm, but I could sense a little worry in his voice. I nodded and he stayed quiet, only taking a deep breath.

It made me nervous waiting for him to say something. I felt scared, almost as if something could be wrong. "Niall", I said firm, needing him to talk. I knew he was looking concerned for a reason, and I couldn't think of why. "Hold on", I mumbld when I felt my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up the food I ate for breakfast. I felt Niall's hands grab my hair so it was out of the way, at the same time he pat my back gently.

"Here", he whispered as he frowned, giving me a piece of toiletpaper. "That's the second time today", I said irritated. I hated feeling sick. I was about to get up and leave the bathroom until Niall grabbed my arm, turning me around. "Have you concidered a pregnancy test?" He asked trying to make me stay calm, but the thought hadn't hit me until now. I might not be sick.. I might be pregnant with Harry's child.