Round 1

First off, I'm lowering the amount of questions and dares to 5 since I didn't get as much as I wanted. I'll answer the first 7 questions, but after this, the minimum is now 5.

ladymitama - Ace has to sing a country song.

Ace: No.

Y/N: Awwww, but I want to. I've only heard you sing rock and some calming music. I'd like to hear a country song.

Ace: O-OKAY!!!

Ace pulls out his guitar and starts to sing "Traveling Soldier" by Dixie Chicks

Y/N: *claps hands*

Ace: *blushes* That'll cost you.

Y/N: WHAT?!?!

Ace: Come here.

Y/N does as told.

Ace: The currency is being with me. Now cuddle with me.

The other 5, except for Blake: intense glaring

ladymitama favorite thing about Y/N

Ace: He's really cute, and shy. I like him for that.

Ryan: Hmmmm, I don't know to be honest. I love everything about him.

Blake: I'd have to say the same as Ryan, but I also love how nice and caring he is.

Jonathan: He's more mature than most people I know and I have high respect for that. And he's handsome.

Alex: I can't keep myself from looking at him. He's so adorable. He's very strong, and I would love to have someone like that with me.

Ethan: I love everything! I've known him since we were young, so I know a lot of his secrets. I love how he can trust me and I love knowing he trusts me. I love him altogether!

Others: ME TOO!!!! (Responding time Ethan's last sentence)

Y/N:

Lee_Fan_Claw spank someone

Lee_Fan_Claw spank someone. Any book.

Aberforth: *smirks and spanks Andy*

Andy: 0///0

Anvindr: *punches the top of Aberforth's head* DON'T HARASS ANDY!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!!! NOT MAKE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!

Aberforth: *rubs his head* I'm just teasing...

Andy: *chuckles a little, still blushing*

The other 3: *holding Andy close and away from Aberforth with intense glares*

DJ_Cryptic All the FURst is a Curse has to date each other. Y/N watching

Y/N: Maybe they'll stop glaring at each other and become friends with friendly competition. I hope...

Me: So, let's see here. Alex + Ethan. Jonathan + Ryan. Blake + Ace.

Top 6: WHAT?!?!

Y/N: Please? For me?

Top 6: *blushes* Okay.

(Results will be posted after this chapter)

VoidTheHellhound Does Zack have feelings for Brian?

Zack: I may be giving him a chance now, but I still don't like him that way in the slightest.

reaper12094 Is it annoying having 6 furs like you?

Y/N: I wouldn't say annoying. To be honest, I'm actually really happy. The only thing I don't really like is when they argue or glare. I want them to have a friendly competition. Not one full of anger and jealousy.

KingdomOfSolMccloud (DRFA) Feelings for each other?

Brian: I love Zack with all my heart and soul. If I lose him, I'd be in great despair. I don't want anything bad happening to him. He means the world to me. Anyone who tries to hurt or steal him will be in a world full of pain. Zack is mine and no one is taking him away from me.

Zack: I appreciate what he does for me, but I don't like him. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. I'm only giving him a chance because of Luca. My feelings aren't there though.

(That's it for round one. Be sure to leave more questions and dares please.)