Chapter 69

Xiao Jiashu has no face to face, he really made a mistake! What the hell is the mother of the palace? It 's really shame to be in the presence of the people of the country! While covering his face and groaning, he pushed Ji Mian, begging, "Ji, you should control them."

Ji Mian Ren smiled, "Well, don't make a noise, Xiaoshu is shy."

"Well! The king's strength loves his mother, I can only retreat!" The little crowns made another wave of fun, and then they retreated one after another, making the audience almost smile. Today's season is really eye-opening, they can talk about any topic, they can pick up any stalks, and they can open any joke, which has subverted everyone's usual impression of him. But it is undeniable that he likes it more because it is true.

Lin Leyang watched the joyful interaction between the two, and the whole heart was dripping blood. It was so difficult for the host to say goodbye, and then he stood up stupidly.

Chen Pengxin rushed to help him, looking very anxious. The ratings of this episode of the program set a historical record, there are naturally many reasons, but after the director's analysis, he told him: whenever Xiao Jiashu interacts with Ji Mian, the ratings will rise a little, showing that the audience loves the two very much. However, Lin Leyang's performance in the show was extremely bad, her expression was stiff, she was awkward to talk about, and she had no communication with other guests. Even the blind can see that he has been isolated, which further confirms the rumors that he is incompatible with Miao Muqing and Xiao Jiashu.

"Smile quickly, the camera is still shooting." Chen Pengxin pressed Lin Leyang's shoulder hard.

"I can't laugh." Lin Le foreign language choked, but there was a smile on the corner of his mouth. He can't stand it.

"Go to the dressing room first." The two went backstage together.

At the same time, Xiao Jiashu was also shy. He followed behind Ji Mian like a small tail, and wanted to say something, but didn't know how to speak. He wanted to tell Ji Mian that he did not intentionally spy on his privacy. He just liked him so much that he unconsciously paid attention to his bits and pieces and kept them secretly in his heart. He can't control his thinking, but he can control his actions. He will never entangle him, nor will he make all kinds of excessive demands based on this love.

He just wanted to support Ji brother silently and give him a place to entertain himself in the heart.

He was thinking about it all over his head, and didn't realize that he had been around Ji Guan for a long time. He went around from right to left, and was about to faint Ji Ming's life assistant.

When the assistant was squeezed by him, Ji Mian finally spoke, "Aren't you going to remove your makeup and change clothes?"

"Well?" Xiao Jiashu looked up and found that he had followed Ji Ge's dressing room door, and said, "I want to send you away, then I'll go first." He still didn't dare to say it, but he would use it. The action shows that he will never become a problem for Ji Brother. He is not a brain fan, but a true love fan + a sensible fan.

"Okay, go back to rest early." Ji Mian looked down at him, his eyes shimmering.

Xiao Jiashu waved his hand and left. When he walked to the corner, he suddenly heard a laugh coming from behind him. Looking back, he found that Ji Ge was very tired. He rubbed his eyebrows, and could not help but say, "Ji Ge, you should go back to rest earlier. "

"Um." Ji Mian nodded slightly, and laughed after waiting for a long way.

"Mr. Ji, do you say that Xiao Jiashu really worships you or wants to borrow your heat?" The assistant looked worried.