Chapter 129

Since the previous day's film was the main event, the actor's emotions were consumed too much. The director decided to take a holiday in disguise and shoot a few simple scenes.  He called Xiao Jiashu and Liu Yilei to his side and said, "That's it. Later, Liu Yilei will hold the cat and stand under the eaves. The cat is not honest, always struggling, you are a little upset. But this is a tribute to the emperor from Siam  Precious species, and the emperor will only give it to you because of your love, so even if you are bored, you have to bear it. Your face must bring a strong expression of self-control, but you must smile softly, because you are  The five princes who worked hard in their minds, you must maintain your own politeness, without the illusion of fame and fortune. "

Liu Yilei nodded frequently, and finally asked, "Director, how can I keep the cat struggling? What if it likes me so much?"

The director waved his hand unconsciously, "The cat is hard to serve. If you are not familiar with it, it will generally not let you hug. In case it just feels that you are close, you quietly pinch it and let it struggle. But  You must not be too hard. This is the cat that Xiao Zhang lent to the crew. She is her sweetheart. "

Xiao Zhang is a stylist hired by the crew and is very enthusiastic.  The director originally said that she wanted to rent her cat, but she didn't need a penny.

"Of course I know this. I like small animals very much." Liu Yilei smiled gently.  Not to mention, the way he laughed was somewhat similar to Ji Mian.

Xiao Jiashu couldn't help but glance at him more, feeling a little strange.  He always felt that the other party was imitating Ji Ge.

"Xiao Jiashu, when the cat broke free from Liu Yilei's arms and jumped to the ground, you came over from there, and although there was a smile on your face, there was a lot of sadness in your eyes because you were the first prince and the pressure was great. Seeing you coming  Cat, the worries in your eyes dissipated and became a surprise. You know, Li Xianzhi is a very soft-hearted person and likes small animals, but the empress never allowed him to support him in order to prevent his playthings from losing their spirits. His heart  It 's very eager. You have to show this desire. You crouch down to tease the cat, and the cat will get close to you immediately. "

"Understood, I have to find a way to please this cat owner and make it fall in love with me at a glance?" Xiao Jiashu thought the scene was very interesting. This was his first time partnering with a small animal.

"Yes, if the cat can't get close to you, we can actually make one with special effects, without any trouble ..."

The director was interrupted by Xiao Jiashu before he finished speaking. "No, I can think of a way. Using a special effect to make a cat is unrealistic. I have to say something else. It is a waste of money."  He is particularly sensitive to things like budget, and always thinks that the province 's money should still be saved.

The director was very satisfied with his response, and could not help but pat him hard. "Good boy, I like your refreshing energy. When you go to Xiao Zhang to see the cat later, hurry up and become familiar with it."

"Okay." Xiao Jiashu nodded obediently.

The director looked at Liu Yilei and continued, "Seeing the cat who has always resisted his own eyes, he became intimate with Li Xianzhi. You are jealous, but you smile very gently on the face. Note, I will take a close-up of your eyes here  The emotion in your eyes must be very subtle and very cold. Looking at the cat is like looking at the dead. You pretend to give the cat to Li Xianzhi. When Li Xianzhi refuses and leaves, you immediately order someone to strangle the cat.  Here, we will also take a close-up of your eyes. You should pay attention to the emotions, which must be very sinister. "