⁂ dʇᴉoupo ⁂

𝔸 𝕓 𝕠 𝕦 𝕥

𝔸 𝕓 𝕠 𝕦 𝕥

Iɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ Oʟɪᴠᴇʀ's ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ. I ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀᴍ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛʙᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ ғɪʀsᴛ!

𒊹 --- 𒊹

𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭

𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤

᯾ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀs ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇs ᯾___

___

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

᪥ He is a bit of a trickster. He likes to mess with his victims and makes them question their sanity. He stalks people for a while and is always nearby. But when he is in the mood to get things over with, he will go right after his victims.

᪥ Oliver has very bad mood swings. He can go from sweet to insane in the blink of an eye.

᪥ He is a patient man but if you manage to get him angry... only the Lord can save you.

᪥ Oliver is quite pleasant to be around. He can always help if you have any weight that you carry and he has the best advice. He likes puns and making people laugh, he is more of a comedian than you think.

᪥ He will panick easily if anything bad happens but he does it silently, so you never know.

᪥ All of the countries think that he is very mature but he is pretty childish if you really know him. He likes to have fun and isn't that keen on reading the atmosphere but knows when laughing isn't good at the time.

᪥ Cannot hold a grudge against anybody for too long unless it's somebody he really doesn't like.

᪥ Seems like the happiest man on earth but is sad a good bit of the time. He likes to have company around but everyone is always busy so he is kind of lonely. This is why he borrowed money from Arthur to start his own bakery.

᪥ Naturally clumsy. This is why he always wears shoes to keep himself from stubbing his toe on an object.

᪥ Occasionally gambles. He likes to play poker and blackjack the most. He has very good luck and wins almost every game he's played.

___

𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 / 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤

Likes
Emil, Flavio, Gillen, Allen, Matthieu, Francois, sugar, baking, dissecting body parts, experimenting, visiting hospitals, talking with people, helping others, looking at the rain.

Dislikes
Disrespect, filth, getting blood on his carpet or walls, Luciano, Kuro, dirty films or hentai.

___

ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤

𖧷 He really doesn't like Luciano because of how petty he can be.

𖧷 Arthur took away his ability to use magic during a fight between the two.

𖧷 They aren't best friends, but Oliver and Arthur like to play board games together.

𖧷 Oliver thinks of Allen and Matthieu as sons but they think of him as an odd older brother. This upsets him a bit but he doesn't complain.

𖧷 Oliver has pranked all of the countries, including the 1ps.

𖧷 Oliver once burned down his house when the saw a huge spider in his house and it disappeared when he left to get his pistol.

𖧷 He overreacts at anything that disturbs him.

𖧷 Victor is scared of him.

𖧷 Wasn't Jack the Ripper but he loves his work and models his style after him.

___

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝! 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚍.