Chapter 39

"She's in here." I heard a voice say.

My hand flew to my hip, but I had remembered I threw my lightsaber at Kylo. I jumped out of bed and I was met with two stormtroopers in front of me. They didn't raise their weapons, but they stood at ready. Their eyes went to the door beside them and Kylo Ren walked in. I had no idea what time it was or how long I had been asleep, but I didn't like everyone barging into my room.

"Return to your stations, I will handle it from here. Alert Hux to lift the lockdown." Kylo said through his mask. The stormtroopers left the room and I was stood there in silence in front of Kylo. "You've been missing for hours."

"I wasn't missing, I was resting." I said crossing my arms.

"I told you to go back to our living quarters." He said sounding mechanical through his mask which I hated.

"I didn't want to, I wanted to be alone." I said.

"You didn't tell anyone where you were going and you did not follow orders." He said angrily. "You went missing."

"I wanted my personal space," I started. "From you."

"I don't care." He snapped.

"Clearly you do, you put the ship on lockdown." I said.

"I thought you were going to run away." He said.

"I would hope you at least knew me better than that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Athena I don't want to get into this." He said.

"I'm not getting into anything with you Ben." I said shaking my head and trying to walk past him. He reached out and grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. My hands pushed against his chest immediately because I didn't want to be on him.

"Don't call me Ben." He said jerking me back in. I pushed fully away and he released me.

"Forgot the mask means you turn into an asshole." I mumbled, but before I couldn't even get through the doorframe before my feet were lifted into the air. My hands went to my throat and I was turned around to face Kylo. His hands were extended out and shaking. "Stop."

"No." He said to the small croak I was able to get out. "I've had enough of your mouth."

"Ben, please." I whimpered.

"Don't call me that!" He shouted and I felt my throat get tighter. I really couldn't breath now I didn't want to have another physical fight with him. I knew I could resist him, but he would just get angrier. My body started to go still and my vision started to have black dots speckled. The instant I felt limp my body hit the floor and I didn't even have the energy to catch myself. My head hit the door and I crumpled onto the floor. I laid there unable to straighten out my vision. I closed my eyes as the room started spinning.

My body was suddenly picked up and I was slung over I'm assuming Kylos shoulder. I was gasping for air, but it was almost involuntary. We were walking for several minutes without hearing a single word.

After a while I was placed down on a soft surface. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes because I felt like it would just make me more dizzy. I let out a small moan because my head was throbbing. I tried to disconnect and relax. My meditative state fell in and out, but eventually I was able to drift off.

I woke and my body instantly radiated in pain. My head felt like it was trampled by a speed racer. When I opened my eyes I could see Kylos bed. I was laying down on it and the room was dimly lit by Kylos night stand. My head lifted off the bed and I instantly regretted it. It ached so badly I couldn't stand it. I felt a hand on my hip just after I moved, but I couldn't turn my head to look at him.