Jamm in Space

(A/N: this is based off the comic above :P
Where spider aliens have taken over earth and jamm travels all throughout space to take back the planet lol)

Jamm races to any space shuttle near by, trying to ignore the fact that

GIANT SPIDERS ARE COMING DOWN FROM THE SKY!!!

Everyone's screaming and everyones dying by big spiders.... Making them not open their eyes! (Family friendly lol)

The space shuttles are all shooting up into the sky, filled with hundreds of people in each one, there seems to be a few left, and Jamm finally makes it to one with only a decent amount of survivors and they shoot off into space!!

~Time skip~

It has been three hours since the shuttle have left the atmosphere of the planet, and jam is anxious,

They are now floating just from the outskirts of the planet and everyone In the shuttle are not buddy-buddy as it always appears in movies.

Some people are crying, some are panicking, some are arguing to decide who would be the leader of the group, and Jamm just sits in the corner contemplating on how this would never have happened if Elon Musk would've just send everyone to mars already. +

Then all the sudden,  there was a thump, then another, then the shuttle started to rapidly shake and then a huge sharp leg tears through the shuttle,

THE SPIDERS HAVE FOUND THEM!!!  

everyone starts to scream, louder. Jamm's flight-or-fight instincts take place and he takes cover in a cabinet of some kind

--------------------

He hears blood curling screams and blood splatter,

He wish he could turn deaf, in a cramp cabinet, trying not to make any sound as he hates to imagine the other survivors are out they're, possibly suffering the same fate as the ones on here...

The screaming had stopped and whatever was attached to the ship sounds like it left, but there was sounds of wind from the vacuum of space... It would be dangerous to go out there, unless Jamm wanted to be sucked into the void.

Breathing out there would also be toxic if he did manage to not get sucked in.

Jamm felt alone... The planet has been taken over by bugs with 8 legs...the survivors did not survive, there's a big hole leading to the vacuum of space, and he is now stranded.

He doesn't know how long he been here... His buttocks is starting to feel weird, the uncomfort in his neck is absolutely nerve racking

And then his stomach starts to grumble, but there's no food in the cabinet he's in.

Jamm starts to internally panic... He doesn't know what to do...

He shifts his leg and there's a small pain in his knee, probably from when he tripped running to the shuttle.  he looks down at it and see a huge gash on it and his jeans torn. He then gets an idea...

He tears off half of his pant leg, and ties it around his mouth, he then opens one  of the cabinets doors, and a huge gush of wind is pulling at him.

He sticks out one of his legs firmly on the shuttles ground, and put his hand on top of the cabinet and grips on to it tightly. He then opens the other door and quickly latches on to the cabinet to hold himself.

There is a huge hole on top of the shuttle and things are getting sucked into, including the bodies of the deceased.

He looks around the shuttle for something, anything, and looks to his left side to see a huge piece of metal, enough to fix the hole, threatening to tear off.

Jamm sees this as his opportunity, and maneuvers himself to be right by it.

He reaches his leg over to where its at and kicks it, it didn't come off, he kicks it again to no avail,

His hands start to tear away from the cabinet and he gets pulled back a little.

He starts to kick it with more force, until finally... It comes off!

It flies into the hole all covers it whole!

And the wind stops and he takes off his mask to breathe a huge sigh of relief.

(A/N: TBC, because I'm still writing it on amino :P, so when im done writing on there I'll get back to this, sry Babs -Radish❤)