✓Chapter 8

Morgan's pov

I watched as Raid unleashed hell on Megan, throwing her around, ripping shreds into her flesh, she really thinks I'm gonna stop my wolf? She asked for this.

"Please stop––"

"Shut up" Raid hissed as she continued burning Megan's skin with the silver,her screams didn't move me I watched as her wolf,Reid, try to take control but Raid continued suppressing her with a spell making her meek.

"Please"

"I said shut up!" Raid growled throwing her into a wall making silver spikes appear before she hit it.

The spikes dug through her skin making her let out an agonised scream,we smirked watching as she fell down,the scent and the blood seeping through her clothes awoke something in us.

"How does it feel?"

"What?" She chokes on her blood.

"Being mateless,being alone... Being a rogue... Sister?"

"I'm not a rogue!" She spat and we chuckled heartily.

"Not yet... But you will be"

"No you can't do that to us,we are siste––"

"My sister wouldn't hurt my mate! My sister––"

"She's not your mate!" Megan screams getting back on her feet "you think I wouldn't know that and what the hell do you know?! You don't even have one" we growled and saw hurt flash through her eyes.

Raid lunged and held her up by her neck I watched as she made a silver out of thin air plunging it into Megan's shoulder burning her,she kept the silver in there killing Megan's nerves.

"I'll make sure you'll no longer use this hand mutt" Raid growled. Megan cried in pain but I felt nothing, "stop" the small voice made Raid and I perk up.

"Stop Morgan let her go"

"She hurt you she has to pay!" We said angrily "I know but let her go,another punishment but not that" I moved my eyes from my sister to my mate.

She was healing slowly but her eyes were slightly open staring into ours "let her go Raid, please" Billie said and Raid let me take control I threw Megan across the floor.

"I Morgan Mcliqourice Raid, Alpha of the Blood Temple pack, declare you Megan McLussana Reid... Rogue" I watched as tears streamed down her face as she got up and ran.

I've never made any member of my pack rogue,my wolves are disciplined but she attacked my mate wrong move.

I moved to Billie taking her into my arms I rest my head on her shoulder as we healed her. I cleaned up the floor putting Billie's blood into a safelock container and sent it into my secret room.

I can't let anyone get her blood she's almost as powerful as me and the blood would make anyone take control of her.

I cleaned up Megan's blood too and disposed of it well,"want to go home?" I ask Billie who nods tiredly.

"I promise when your better we'll catch up okay?" She smiles and shakes her head. "Nerd" she snorts and I laugh "hey respect your alpha" I say jokingly taking her to the nurses office "I'm sorry all big bad alpha" she says chuckling and I kiss her forehead.

I can heal her very well but we all need some painkillers sometimes,she gets a card from the nurse who sends a copy of it to the principal, he'll probably think it's because of Luca but enh...

I take her back to the pack house straight into our room,I still can't believe she begged me to spare Megan's life after what she'd done. I have the best mate.

I lay her in bed and changed her into something comfy,before joining her. "Wait maybe we can learn from home,like you create a screen from here to the class" she asks and I perk up.

"Yeah.. at least we won't miss alot" I say mumbling a spell and watch as the teacher appears before us.

★♪★

"Hungry?" she shakes "you've gotta eat Billie" "but––" I raise a brow "ok but ice cream for desert" i roll my eyes going down to bring her something.

I get back to the room with a light dish and join her we eat up and clean up a little and jump back into bed.

I curled up into a ball around underneath her settling my head in her boobs and smiled as she chuckled.

"So my big bad alpha turns into a soft pup sometimes"

"Shh.. don't tell anyone" I whisper.

"I still don't understand how the school caught fire" she mumbles into my hair "me neither Billie,but I'm glad no one was hurt" I mumble feeling all the energy I used today finally taking a toll.

"Your tired" Billie states as she runs her hands through my hair and I nod.

"How do you get your energy back?"

"Just hold me and let me sleep for a really long time like a day and I'll be good as new" I mumble falling into a deep sleep,her scent running through my nose and her hands holding me as they carressed my hair.

A slip into a peaceful dreamless sleep until I wake up to a slight whimper with the gibbous moon shinning through the room,my eyes open wider and I find Billie clutching her lower tummy.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting up her cheeks grow pink as she closes her eyes in hopes that she's dreaming and I chuckle.

"Why––" I smell the air and I smirk a little,her eyes narrow at me and I raise my hands in surrender.

"What do you want?" I ask smilling and her eyes light up "strawberries,ice cream, chocolates, chocolate brownies, burritos, coffee and you" she says settling into me.

I laugh mindlinking Sagan to bring Billie all she asked for,my beta comes in and sets everything for Billie before leaving but not without taunting his Luna for a while.

I watch as she eats the burritos in gulps until she has the last half one and mouth stuffed she turns to me. "You wanted one?" She asks cheeks stuffed up and I shake my head.

I smile wider watching as she stuffed it in too,I walk to the bathroom and do a little but of hygine routine and find Billie asleep.

I get into bed and notice she's not really asleep,she's curled into a ball nearly tearing up "I fucking hate periods" she grumbles and I pull her into me "we all do baby".

I attach our lips together and she immediately responds I feel Pirate's energy as she bonds with Raid,her small hands fist up my collar pulling me closer. I part her legs and put my thigh near her core and detatch my lips from hers sticking to her neck.

My mate, our mate...

My thigh runs a little over her core and she let's out a sigh,she moves her core along my thigh over the soft material of my boxers and I kiss her her spot... The place where I am to mark her but it's too soon and she whimpers.

I watch as she grinds herself on me seeking a release,she looks so pretty bitting her lower lip, pleasuring herself on us,Raid purrs slightly in my head as she watches our mate too.

"That's it baby,come on" I urge her and watch as her lips fall apart breathing heavily going faster "that's it Billie"

"Morgan?" She pants out and I hum "marks me" she pants out again as a low growl escaped her lips.

"It's not time yet baby,right now we take care of you,I'll mark you soon my love soon,go ahead baby let go" I watch as her lips part and a low scream with my name falls from her lips... Fuck! She so perfect!

"How do you feel?" She smiles and blushes as she hides her from me. "No,don't hide that beautiful face from me my love" I bring her head up gazing into her eyes.

"It was beautiful,hot and we definitely can't wait to make you feel like that again" I whisper above her lips and watch as she turns red.

I place her head on the crook my neck "sleep baby,we're not leaving this room until your better" I say to her as I kiss her hair.

A/N

How are you guys?

M,