Chapter 11

It's been a week Since the dinner at his house, his been acting strangely.

Today was Sunday he went out and came back the next day, when I asked he said he lost track of time. He smells of alcohol every night he comes back.

*******

"Xavier is something wrong? "I asked one Thursday morning.

"No everything is alright "he said standing up from the bed.

"Then why do I feel like there is ever since you walked out of your dad's study you been behaving strangely " I felt tears coming out.

He stopped and turned. he came closer to me and wipe the tear on my face.

"Am sorry ja-ja if you feel that way, it's just that they have been a lot weighting  on my mind "he said casting his glance down.

I touch his face and raised his chin. "That's why am here babe, you have to a list confined in me, I don't know why it's different now, You keep things from me"I said, looking at his eyes.

"Its alot complicated, I love you jay but please let's not talk about it okay "

I felt disappointed alittle that he didn't want to tell me but I didn't push it.

Later that evening,  Xavier said we are going on alittle trip just the two of us.

So the next day after loading our bags in the trunk of the car, i Climb in.

After an hour of driving, I turn to Xavier.

"You still not telling me we're we are going " I said,

"Nope "he replied  making the p pop out.

"Fine"I said with  pout, I face the other side and was staring at the trees.

I fell asleep for the rest of the ride. An hour later I woke up to see the car has finally stop.
I didn't see Xavier so I got out of the car.

I looked at the house, it seems to be a beach house.

I move towards the sea, as stars  refect on it.

I could imagine us having sex on the sea, we haven't had sex since the lake house. we have been so busy with his family problems i don't know about to our final exams, its just been a hell of ride.

I remember, I first love making it's was so wide and hot, it was everything I ever imagine it could be and it was just amazing.

I didn't know how long I stood there day dreaming, still I felt hands circle my waist.

"Hmm, babe what are you thinking about? " he asked. he brings down his head sniffing my neck as he lays kisses on them.

"Mmm nothing just enjoying the view "I replied. I turn around to face him. I planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you "I said to him.

"I love you too babe " he said. He began kissing me with so much emotion that I didn't know whether it was passion or something else, but I let him be as I kissed him back with so much passion.

We bagan a hot make-out section. Before I knew it I was being lifted up as if I weight nothing.

I was sure that these night was going to be one of the best nights in my life.

. pls comment anf vote
Love you all ❤❤❤