Random Stuff <1>

I was bribed into going trick-or-treating with Gilbert, Francis, and Antonio.  Gilbert said that he will pay me twenty bucks for going with them.  I couldn’t say no to such an offer like twenty bucks, so I went with them without a second thought. 

                Now the three of us are walking in the Gakuen Academy.  I asked them why we were in the school instead of outside trick-or-treating and they said they were going to search for the ghost that is said to live here.  Francis led the group through the school with a flash light in his hand.  Antonio happily walked behind him, while Gilbert cringed behind me.  He’s such a chicken, and he’s always saying how he’s so awesome but he is actually just another scared child.  I turn around to face him and see him frantically looking around for any signs of strange phenomena. Sighing I shake my head and look back around to Antonio.

“When are we going to find something interesting in this place? I’m getting bored,” I ask with boredom in my voice.  Antonio looks around and smiles. 

“Don’t be bored amiga! It is just a matter of time till we find a ghost.”

“Yeah, I sure hope so.”

Gilbert stands up straight and runs to the front of the group causing Francis to stop in front of him.  “Why don’t we just go home? It’s not like any ghost or demon is going to pop up in such an unawesome school.  Besides, they must be scared to face the awesome me!”  Gilbert stated as he pointed his thumb at his chest.  I just shook my head then turned around to head to the exit. Before I could get three steps away, I spotted something down the hall we just came from.  As I squint my eyes, the image of the figure became clearer.  That’s when I felt a shiver go up and down my spine. The trio behind me walked up behind me and looked at what I was looking at, and they froze as well, except for Antonio who was grinning like he just won the lottery.

 I slowly turn my head to Francis who turned his head to Gilbert who turned and ran.  The rest of us were not slow in following his example.  Antonio, on the other hand, skipped happily behind us with not a care in the world.  I couldn’t stop screaming as we continued to run down the long hallways.  When I look in front of me to see that I was in the lead of the running group, Gilbert trying to keep up next to me. 

Quickly I turn a corner and crash into something, causing me to fall to the ground.  I rub my butt, which I landed on, and look up.  If my soul could leave my body, it sure did, because what I saw was one of the most frightening things I’ve seen in my life.  It looked like a possessed girl who had bloodshot eyes, bloody attire, long black hair, and a serial killer look on her pale face.  Gilbert ran up behind me with Francis and Antonio right behind him.  Francis only took one look at the girl before running off while screaming something in French.  Antonio’s once smiling grin disappeared as he looked over the very creepy figure, and then ran after Francis.  Gilbert looked at the creature then at me.  He grabbed my arm and pulled me up quickly and ran as he dragged me behind him.  I could see that the girl was looking at us as we ran away from her grasp. 

Before long, the four of us were outside and panting like dogs at how much we had to run.  Francis and Antonio leaned against the statue of the earth, which stood in front of the large academy.  Gilbert collapsed down next to feet as we reached a safe distance away from the school’s doors.  I look down at the exhausted albino.

“Next time, we are going to actually go get some free candy instead of get the crap scared out of us at this school.”

“Yeah, I want the candy now.”

He laughs and then continues to regain his breath.  That’s when I remembered something. “Hey, Gilbert,” I say out of breath.  He looks up at me, “What?” A grin appears on my face then a small pathetic laugh, “You owe me twenty bucks, dude.”  He gives out an irritated groan and looks up at the sky.  Francis and Antonio do the same and so do I.  This will definitely be a Halloween to remember.

[$(10000000)$]

This was one of my homeowrks for school.  It was kind of interesting but I had nothing to relly put it in so I just decided to make a random book with Hetali based storys that I did for homework. And yes, I use Hetalia characters in my homework, but I can't think of anything else!! So don't judge me~

Also I would like to tell everyone who had a request for something, I just want you to know that I might start writing them all up after October is done.  I know, the Halloween: Hetalia Style~ ones will be kind of out of season after October but I really didn't have time to do them.  You can blame my English teacher if you want.  She gives us to much homework and dunb projects to do.

So thank you for reading this random stuff of mine!! Now hasta la pasta~!!

(^-^)/ *wavesgoodbye*