Inequity, Unavailability {Tim Wright}

inequity

/ɪnˈɛkwɪti/

noun

lack of fairness or justice.

- -

unavailability

/ˌʌnəˌveɪləˈbɪlɪti/

noun

the state of being unable to be used or obtained.

The man's hands shook like how this old, battered building did in the wind. Fiddling around with the switches on his once alive friend's hand held camera. Tim had used it before, of course. But in his state of mind, everything seemed wrong.

But wrong didn't feel right. Like it was an understatement. An understatement that felt dirty, considering the events that happened over these past years.

Ever since he was a tot, Timothy Wright was never great at explaining what he felt like, the nurses and countless doctors did not help his state and he did blame them partly for how he is now.

But all that doesnt matter.

Not anymore.

Everyone was gone. Dropped like flies, the lot of them. This twisted, never ending cycle was killing the man slowly. Painfully.

Kralie was set on the idea that if he finished what he started, that the force would have stopped. That somehow, Tim was the source. He causes this. And he will continue to spread it. If he hadnt already.

And Tim couldn't escape the little voice in his head, giving Kralie credit where Tim believed it was due.

Tim's fingers came across the red, beaten up button on the side. Granted, he could and would have found it quicker depending if he had looked but his brief moment of time he had left was swiftly changing into simple particles in the air.

Every second soon changing into nothing but that.

Nothing.

A waste of time..

So here he was.

In one of the abandoned rooms of the seemingly empty and endless walls of Benedict. Hands on the sides of the camera, shaking similar to leafs still as he sat the camera down on a shelf, hanging by a single nail, paint job basically non-existent.

Camera focusing and unfocusing on Tim's tear stained face, his eyes glosses and his hair a state, Tim backed up a little, hands moving up to his dark hair and letting out a shaky breath.

The once masked man though of this as some sort of "confession". That if he admitted to everything he could remember, that if there was a God, he would let him pass the large gates of Heaven.

He opened his mouth to speak, his eyes landing on Jay's knife laying infront of him. And it made him angry.

Angry with himself. Angry with Alex.

But not with Jay.

Inequity.

That was the word he was looking for...

His arms went almost limp, falling to his sides, that same, almost emotionless expression, turning to a noticable frown. Then he looked up, at the camera, the little flashing, red light. It reminded him why he was here.

Tim backed up. He backed up until he couldnt no longer. Until he backed himself into the worn down table.

Sitting on the table was the mask. The mask that had destroyed his life and developed so many issues.

Tim picked the dreaded thing up, his grasp on it could most likely snap the silly thing in half, glaring at it with such a burning passion. Tim took a moment, before throwing it on the ground and knocking the rest of the things on the table, including the small amount of pills he had left.

Sharing his pills with Jay had been a challenge, if he was honest. They both took them more and more, running out sooner than they though.

But now Jay was gone and Tim was alone.

But he always has been, most likely had been even with Jay being there. Mentioning Jay, the topic always brought sloppy emotions. Jay understood, and if he didnt he would try to.

And that's all the man wanted.

That's also why he cant help but put himself forth for the blame of Jay's passing. If he had stayed.. Jay wouldnt have followed.

But what was he to do now?

Tim, as always, was unsure of the answer.

The clattering of the junk falling off the rusty table made quite the racket. Tim had swiped everything off of the table in a fit of rage. Memories, reminders of things he had done that he couldnt even remember.

The mask, the operator, sickness. Wealth.

Tim wished he spent more time with Brian. Wished he was there more often instead of isolating himself.

Unavailability.

And like that, Tim's eyes met the camera again. It was almost like time had stopped as he questioned what went wrong in life.

But he had had it up to the roof with Kralie's bullshit...and he was going to put an end to it, even if it means that he would end up dead in the process...