USJ

Mizu felt herself freaking out

Will Shoto be okay?

Will my classmates me okay?

Will Mr. Aizawa be okay?

When the blue-haired girl was dropped into the water she was almost relieved. Remembering what was happening Mizu felt the water around her and sensed many people.

Swimming up to the surface Mizu decided to act helpless.

"Hello?!" Mizu yelled, "Anyone else here?"

Mizu heard movement and looked to her left to see Tsu

"Tsu!" Mizu exclaimed

"What's your plan?" Tsu asked

"I'm going to act helpless while you get everyone else aboard the ship. I doubt they know our quirks because that mist guy dropped you and me here." Mizu said as Tsu nodded along, "Once you get everyone on the ship yell Anyone else? and that will be our keyword okay?"

Tsu looked at the blue-haired girl, "Okay I trust you Ribbit but be safe!" 

Tsu disappeared and Mizu swam the opposite way. Diving under Mizu came face to face with a villain.

After acting surprised Mizu dodged the villain's first attack. Just by looking Mizu could tell it was a man and then kicked him in the groin. Placing her hands on the villain's shoulders and flipped over him then kicked his back and pinned him to the bottom of the lake.

So much for acting helpless, Mizu thought

"Who are you and what's your plan?" Mizu asked

The villain was shocked the small girl had acted so quickly and was surprised she could breathe underwater but tried to hide it, "Like I would tell you"

Mizu placed her hand on the oxygen tank located on the mans back, "Why would they send an air breather to a water place? I could drown you right here right now, but I am looking to be a hero so I'd rather not do that"

Mizu brought her mouth next to the man's ear, "But I will"

Mizu's threat was an empty one, she wasn't going to kill anyone. She would break the tank and watch him struggle but then when being knocked unconscious Mizu would create an air bubble around him. She wasn't a killer. 

But the villain didn't know that "I'm Aimoto okay?"

Mizu pushed his face into the ground, "Why are the league of villains here?"

"I don't know the whole plan but I know that the blue-haired hand man brought a monster with him, one who is just as strong as All Might and he was going to have them fight to the death" Aimoto rambled

Mizu lifted his head up, "Thank you" 

Aimoto was then knocked unconscious and Mizu hauled him up to the surface, luckily she had good timing

"Anyone else?" Tsu yelled

Mizu used the water to propel herself to the ship and was greeted but a scared Mineta, a confused Tsu, and a flustered Midoriya

"Why are you carrying a person? ARE THEY DEAD?" Mineta yelled

Mizu set the villain on the ground and locked eyes with Mineta, "He is a villain who attacked me but I got information out of him on how they are planning to kill All Might"

Midoriya's mouth fell open

"Hey wait a minute! It's not like they can actually kill All Might! Once he shows up he'll pound these villains till there is nothing left!" Mineta said punching the air