Girls Night

The class of 1-A were told that they would get two days off of school to 'rest up' but the excitement Mizu had for those two days were ruined when her mom texted her and said that she would be home when Mizu got home and that they were going to eat at the Todoroki's.

Like every single time she came home.

Mizu was walking home from school but decided to take a longer route and walk with what Mizu had deemed the 'Baku Squad' minus Bakugo.

"Not that im mad your walking with us Mizu, but why are you?" Kirishima asked

Mizu rubbed the back of her neck, "I'm not the most excited to go home..."

Kaminari nudged Sero's shoulder, "Well in that case we should go out!"

"I hate to shoot ya down but I cant, my family is eating with Shoto's tonight" Mizu said 

"Eating with Todoroki?" Sero asked clearly confused

"Yea!" Mizu had to think of what to say on the spot without saying she was getting married to Shoto, "Because we live so close to each other and our parents are friends whenever my mom comes home we eat there so the two elders can catch up!"

No one said anything until Mina spoke up, "Well thats ok! Maybe a different day!"

"For sure!"

"Definitely!"

"Of course!"

The group made it to the subway and before Mizu got on she pulled Mina back

"Whats up?" Mina asked 

"I dont know what going to happen tonight Mina, my mom is home and shes just going to drop so much on me" Mizu sighed, "Im nervous..."

Mina hugged Mizu surprising the males who were waiting for their pink skinned friend, "If you need anything  text the female group chat. We'll always be here for you ok?"

"Boarding now, boarding C-89 now

Mizu sighed, "Thats my cue! See ya Mina! Also thank you"

Mina waved back at Mizu then walked over to Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari

"What was that about?" Sero asked

"Psh!" Mina forced a laugh, "Its nothing! Come on lets go!"

***

When Mizu made it home she almost cried hearing her parents arguee.

"Why cant we just have a normal case?" Her dad yelled

"Because she is my creation! My masterpiece! She wont go with you!" Her mom matched his tone

"She should be able to choose!"

"She doesnt get a choice!"

"And why not?!"

"Because she is going to support me! She will become a hero and-"

Mizu walked into the living room interrupting them, "Im home"

Mizu's mother jumped up off the couch, "Go to your room and change into what I put on your bed"

Mizu's hands fell to her sides, "Are we not going to talk about it at all?"

"No" Akako said sternly

"You just are going to drop it on me and then ignore it?!" 

"Kishiko" Akako said her tone threatening, "Your room. Now."

Mizu turned on her heel and stormed up to her room. Why couldnt they just talk?! It doesnt even have to be about the divorce, was it to much to ask for a simple 'Good Job ' Or maybe a ' Im proud '?