iii. ━ ❝ show & tell! ❞

KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY,

ACT. 1, THE COUSINS
CHAPTER THREE, SHOW & TELL. . .
CLOSE THE DOOR THIS ISN'T SHOW
AND TELL

SHOW & TELL. ⤷ mattia gathered all of his belongings from his locker including his gym bag as he started his way to the entrance doors of the known public high school. "mattia," feeling a hand being placed onto his shoulder as his name was followed after the action. "where you going?" the boy looked to his left locking eyes with a boy around the same height as mattia smiling to show off his dimples.

"practice," mattia lifted the black string bag shaking the clothes on the inside. "what about you?" he asked reverting his attention back towards the double doors. "don't really know yet. i might go straight home today." the boy gave his responded blandly as they continued their walk.

pushing the doors open standing on top of the stair case allowed the both of them to scan the school's parking lot full of teens and owned cars, most of them by the school's staff and faculty. mattia landed his vision on aaliyah and kairi arguing with each other by her car.

rolling his brown colored as he jogged down the school's staircase making his way to the two. "i'm not staying here waiting on the both of you." kairi fussed back as he tried to snatch the keys of the girl's hand.

"you can't drive my car back to my house." she jerked her keys backwards out of kairi's reach accidentally hitting mattia in the middle of his face causing the boy's noses to sting as he could hear laughs erupt from kairi and half hearted chuckles coming from alejandro.

"baby i'm so sorry. i didn't even see you behind me." aaliyah turned to face her in pain boyfriend. "that's because you weren't facing him," kairi grunted before speaking once again. "use your head for other things instead of —." he was cut of by the teenaged boy standing by him covering his mouth preventing another argument from between the two.

mattia blew out a breath he didn't know that he was holding as he mouthed a silent 'thank you' to alejandro earning a soft smile from the other. "you're going to practice today right?" aaliyah asked going the boys attention.

mattia nodded his head indicating a yes. "i'm not staying." kairi mutters came out muffled but sill understandable. "yes, yes you are." kairi glared at the only girl out of the four teens. taking alejandro's hand away from his mouth going to start an argument but abruptly stopping feeling the heat run up to his face.

"how about i just take him to your family's house." alejandro suggested taking all of the attention away from the furious boy. aaliyah jumping to answer him. "of course, please, take him." she almost begged the male.

mattia looked to the boy holding his reddened face down as he nodded for his answer. "then it's settled, i'll take him off of the both your hands." alejandro sent a eye closed smile their way as the started to walk away, well more like aaliyah walked away while dragging mattia with her.

THIRD PERSON, focused on kairi and alejandro

   kairi watched as the couple walked farther away from them. turning his head to face the smiling boy still standing close by him. "i think we should get going now," the taller suggested as his hand moved downwards kairi's back locking eyes with him. "don't you think so?" kairi nodded looking away from him.

⤷ feeling the boy's hands run over his soft smoothed out skin underneath his dark green hoodie as their lips locked with each other moving in sync. the tv played loudly in the background to block out all noise that was coming from their own little session that had started a few minutes after they stepped into the house.

alejandro broke away from the mixed race boy tugging at his own shirt taking it off throwing it to the side of the occupied bedroom. clamping his warm hands onto his hips to hold him down while he went to bite down on the open skin of the boy's neck marking his place to say that he was here which caused kairi to groan at the sudden contact that his skin made with the other's teeth.

opening his brown colored eyes as alejandro's head dug farther into the crook of his neck allowing him to look around at his surroundings. feeling a presence intrude the room caused him to look at the door. it was him. he was watching our every move. kairi acted fast as he placed his hands over alejandro's ears as he continuedto do his own thing.

"close the fucking door." kairi mouthed angrily causing him to place a shocked expression on his face before closing the door to the room. "did you here something?" alejandro asked as he lifted his head up from his shoulder blade looking at kairi.

"nope, not a single thing." the boy placed a smirk onto his face as he pulled the other in as they fell backwards onto the bed going back to finish what the two had started.

mari's few words.
i updated so i don't know
maybe you could, well i
don't know vote 🥺👉🏽👈🏽.

anyways i don't really know
if it was good enough to post
since i didn't look over it.