iv. ━ ❝ no show but tell! ❞

KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY,

ACT. 1, THE COUSINS
CHAPTER FOUR, NO SHOW BUT TELL. . .
TUH, I FUCKED HIS SOCK OFF THAT NIGHT

NO SHOW BUT TELL. ⤷ alejandro's tongue draped kairi's skin soothing the newly made bite marks on his skin leaving a redden color around them. kairi feeling his ecstasy high flow down as the eyes of the older italian stared deeply at the two. it grossed him out canceling his high off. "ale stop," kairi muttered pushing the boy's shoulders back causing him to retract his teeth from the skin.

alejandro wore a questionable look on his face looking into kairi's eyes as if he was asking him what was wrong. "just for a few minutes." the shorter spoke as he moved to get up from the bed as alejandro's eyes turned sad and droopy like he was pleading for the boy not to go anywhere that didn't involve him.

"i'll be right back i promise," kairi paused for a moment trying to think of something to say other than 'i'm going to go talk to mattia about keeping quiet on what he saw'. "just wait here, please." kairi sighed as he pulled the hoodie over his body making his way to the closed door leaving the boy to himself.

the mixed boy walked down stairs sighing as he made it to the bottom knowing that he would have to talk to the italian boy once he had found him. "mattia?" kairi questioned the boy's presence not seeing him anywhere in the living room. shrugging he made his way into the kitchen not noticing anyone in the space with him he kept walking towards the fridge.

"so," the sudden voice startled kairi causing him to flinch at the spoken words. he turned his body around to face the boy sitting on one of the stools behind the marble kitchen island that was structured by the window. "you and-," mattia took a moment acting as if he were to throw up any second now all over the floor. "alejandro. you and alejandro." he repeated as he took a deep breath.

"i almost shit myself." kairi breathlessly spoke as he held his hand over his heart laughing a little as he tried to enlighten the mood but once he couldn't such as a simple grunt escape mattia. "fine. yeah you saw what you saw." kairi huffed as he earned a few more childish antics from the boy. "shut up!" kairi angrily bellowed.

"alright," mattia put his hands up to try and defend himself. "but if i can ask when?" kairi rolled his brown eyes before giving an answer. "a party. now for you, don't tell anybody." kairi quickly said well more demanded mattia. "can i have a better story bad to what i shall not speak of?" the boy tried again.

"i really don't have time to give you a whole back story, alejandro is upstairs waiting for me-." kairi was cut off by footsteps coming down the stairs pulling all their attention to the person that was coming into presence.

"hey kairi, i'm gonna leave my mom apparently has something that she wants me to do and wants me home now — oh hey mattia." the person, now knowing it was alejandro, said as his eyes locked on the two by the kitchen island. "bye kairi i'll see you around." alejandro said not wanting to stand around and answer the question of why he was upstairs waiting for kairi.

"bye ale, and thanks for the ride." kairi said as the door closed turning his attention towards mattia again. "i'm gonna throw up. he said ride." mattia muttered to himself holding his hands on his stomach. "shut up mattia." kairi snapped at the boy tired of the foolish antics he was causing.