💧Beginning 💧

{Kirishima's POV}
When I was around six I had a brother, it was a nice hot day outside everything was perfect. Everything, "Ei! Makes sure to watch out for your little brother near the pool" My mother shouted, I wish I didn't have my earbuds in at that time.
When I took them off all I could hear eventually was a horrid scream that led to sobs, I ran outside as shock ran into my body. My brother was lying there soaked lifelessly in my mother's embrace. "Ei.... How could you..." She'd started off "I told you to watch your brother.... but you didn't" His mother would say with a small hint of laughter. She'd stare at me with all hate, her eyes we're red and all puffed "Go to your room... Now."
She somehow said calmly yet a hint of anger could be heard..

Tears dared to run down my face, I ran to my room making my way to the bed as I began to sob hysterically. I'd rub my eyes trying to make myself stop but somehow ended up triggering my quirk on accident as I cut my eye. God how it hurt like hell, eventually the sound of sirens came closer and closer to our house. The ambulance was here but I was never assisted by my mom nor them, I deserved it anyways... I guess.
The house was eventually filled with quite, I knew this wouldn't last long. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a bowl with a box of cereal and milk, Ate that shit up of course and went to the bathroom and ran the shower. Turned the facet to cold, as usual on a hot day like this as I took my cloths off and drenched my self in the water, I'd stand there looking down at the ground as the water made it's way to the drain. It looked nice, Soon I was out of the shower finding myself some pajamas and grabbing my shark plush to help me sleep on my bed.
Soon, I closed my eyes praying for the best to come not the worse. Boy, how wrong I was..