💧Beginning 2💧

I was awoken by the yelling of my mother, god how my anxiety hopped off the walls. "GET YOUR ASS UP" She'd shout while marching to my room, I'd scrunch up in my covers scared of what was to come.. Instantly the covers we're snatched off of me as she grabbed my wrist tightly "Didn't I tell you to get up!?" She'd bark.

I'd trembled at her yelling "I... I was just getting up, Mother.." I would respond while I could feel my arm loosing circulation.
I'd squirm "M..mom please... Let go it hurts..." I would say Mom  just stared at me as if she was seeing threw me "Shut your weak ass up, your not strong enough to save your little brother." She'd hiss as I put my head down knowing she's going to hurt me, I wasn't wrong not even by the little. Closed my eyes tightly and in a instant she'd throw me on the floor and kick me in the stomach as i gasped out of air. She'd kick me repeatedly as if she was taking her angry out of me, once she stopped I was literally grasping on for air while coughing.
"Go....Go outside and play or some shit." She'd say while leaving the room, I couldn't move it hurts so bad god. I always wondered how other thirteen year olds lived at that time until...

"Kirishima?" I heard in an echoed voice but I ignored it at first until Kaminari repeated my name again. I'd snap out of it back in the room where Kami was standing in-front of me look down at me. "Y-yeah!" I responded awkwardly without me noticing the fact I was sort of shaking. "You sure man? You've been spacing out for a good 10 minutes or so....plus, your shaking." Kami said while Mina nodded in agreement in the backround.
"Yep!" I'd respond in assurance without knowing someone else was watching me in the background to. I'd look over to Awaiza and ask "Excuse me Awaiza, may I go to the restroom?" I'd ask and later get approved "I'll be back guys." I would say while getting up and heading to the bathroom.

{THIRD POV}
Kaminari looked over to Mina with a worried look "Kiri has been acting like this for the past week... I don't think he's okay.." Mina nodded "Oh course he isn't, maybe it's because of the break we're taking? Plus we're going home for the break anyways" "That doesn't really make any since, but I guess so..." Kaminari responded. Kirishima eventually made it tk the bathroom while looking in the around in the bathroom making sure no one was there, luckily no one was there. For now, Kiri looked at the mirror his hands we're shaking "God..." He sputtered out with a shaky voice I don't want to go back to that hell hole. Kirishima's mind went off with these types of thoughts.
He was basically drowning in them while his breathing was spiraling out of hand.

{Bakugou's POV}
In the middle of class I was minding my own damn business looking at my paper for a good while then glanced over to where shitty hair was. He seemed.. Out of it while dunce face was trying to snap him back to reality. His hands were shaking until Shitty hair snapped out of it and reassured dunce face and raccoon eyes. I wasn't falling for that not one bit.. Once Kirishima left Concerning thoughts we're in my head so I decided to go after awhile.