~My Life's Pretty Great!~

Warnings:
There are none for this chapter, this one is just to set some ground and whatnot

Todoroki knocked on my door to wake me up

"Midoriya, it's time to wake up"

After some groaning, flipping around in bed, and changing my all might alarms to different all might alarms so I actually wake up to them, I took a shower and got dressed.

Today was the day we started off learning how to be detectives and use clues to help with rescuing. There was a tiny park off to the side of the town that UA had rented for today, they set up a fake kidnapping and let Eraser Head sleep in a shed inside the park until we found him. Of course, we needed to finish classes beforehand.

I left the apartment building and set off for the short walk to school

(This is taking place after they get apartments)

While walking down the hallway, I saw groups of students going to their classes, and to the activity. Today seemed amazing!

I walked into class, and Bakugo, naturally, was still not here. Mr. aizawa was on the floor in a yellow sleeping bag, Todoroki had been by the door waiting but was now by my desk talking with me, and everyone else was having side conversations while waiting for bakugo to appear. After a while, bakugo finally came and class commenced.

"We have the park after this lesson, so I'll go ahead and give you some more in depth information on how to use clues to get what you need. Normally, everyone would get some basics at the beginning of the lesson, so you guys are starting ahead, thank me later."

And so, Mr. Aizawa taught us how to use materials, how to eavesdrop well, and other additional information. Then we got some bonus stuff at the park, and we were ready to start!

The hunt goes well, and I'm led to a shed off to the side of the park, but when I open the door, i find myself face to face with not Mr. Aizawa, but instead..

(If you're coming from broken, hello, if you're new, also hello, and please stick around as the next chapter will be the J U I C E))

(It's 10:31 rn and I have school tomorrow so goodnight hoomans)