~Oh Me Oh My~

WARNINGS
Kidnapping, torture

I find myself face to face with Toga.

I let out a small gasp, and scramble for the door, but she quickly catches on to my attempts. Toga launches herself at the door, and closes it.

She giggled in a strange mix of cute and manically.

"Where do you think you're going, deku?"

I scrambled for words, but I couldn't find something to say

"My silent waiting in this shed paid off! You were the first one to come in! Shigakari will be so happy!"

In one swift movement, toga took some of my blood and knocked me out with a kick to the face. The last thing i saw was her, transformed to be me, leaving to get the rest of the class. I then passed out

+=+=+=+=+=+=+

When I woke up again, I was still in the shed, I panicked, as school was about to end judging by the sky peeping from a window. Toga was probably about to come back from pretending to be me all day and take me to the LOV base. Who knows what she could, and will do!? As I struggled and panicked, I heard Toga walking up and entering. She saw my suffer and giggled.

"Oh deku, you amuse me. Sadly, no chase scenes today, as Shigakari will be so angry if you run away! All for one will be so proud of him!"

All for one!? They were gonna give me to all for one!?

I struggled and yelled more than before, doing anything to get away and run, but the ropes were too tight, and the muffler made it to where you could barely hear the cries unless you came inside the shed. Toga giggled

"Oh deku, you'll never escape. I did my very best at tying you, and I doubt you'll be able to get out by doing that... I did my very best on those restraints"

She crouched down and lifted my chin, enjoying every moment of this. I wanted to attack her, or bite her, or something but i just couldn't.

"All For One has great plans for you! What're you gonna do, stop us? The plan is so thought out, so intricate, and so deep, that you'll never be able to understand or stop it.."

Pure fear flew through my forest green eyes like wildfire.

Toga giggled

"I love that look.. you should use it more.."

And off she went, dragging me behind her to a portal that was just opening up.

I screamed and struggled the entire way, but to no avail.

AAAAAAAA i can't S T O P myselfff)