~Predicaments~

WARNING
torture

Before I could stop her, or make much of any progress of escape, she had entered the portal, and soon I had as well. Kurogiri had been waiting just beyond the portal, and had closed it as soon as Toga and I had entered. Kurogiri opened a cell door, and Toga threw me inside. Before I could scramble up and run away, Toga and Kurogiri closed and locked the door, and Kurogiri left, but Toga stayed.

"This is where you'll be staying until All For One can come pick you up! It'll take him a few weeks to lock up all his projects~"

I glared at her, finally over my shock. Toga looked back and giggled.

"Attempting to escape results in punishment!"

Toga then ran off, leaving me alone

+=+=+=+=+=+

It had been 2 months, and all I've done is sat in a cell with small amounts of food. I can only home All For One ends up canceling..

But my thoughts were cut off by my door opening, and Toga attaching a collar to me, and taking me out of my cell

"Wh-"

"All For One is here! Thanks deku, I've really been praised, hehe!"

She led me to the one area of the hideout that looked normal- the bar. In the middle was All For One talking with Shigakari, and Kurogiri at the side. All For One saw me quickly, and before I could attack him, he had the chain connected to my collar already.

"Clever, Toga, clever."

"Thanks!"

Toga giggled, and All For One got Kurogiri to open a portal to his hideout, and placed my in another cell, although this one only had bars on the door, the rest was pure wall. There were no windows, and not much aside from torture devices scattered around the room.

All For One knocked me unconscious, and the last I saw was him dragging me over to a chair.

+=+=+=+=+=+

I woke up, and tried to get up from the chair I'd been placed in, but couldn't. I panicked and looked down, quirk-prevention straps were connected down onto the chair, it seemed all the devices had the same thing. I soon heard footsteps, which was All For One coming to check on me.

(I'm just gonna use AFO now-))

"Oh, you're awake."

AFO walked up, and sat down in his own chair that didn't have straps.

"Get away from me!"

"Oh shut up. I'm going to explain my master plan for you."

"It'll never work!"

"Yes it will, I've been planning for months before I'd heard of my opportunity.."

"The investigation.." I mumbled

"Mhm" AFO chuckled

"Well, here's my plan for you.."
"First off, I'm gonna get rid of that disgusting fighting spirit, then I'll move on to that nasty sparkle in your eyes if that hasn't left yet.."

I held back a gasp and some tears. It felt like my chest was having rocks dropped in it

"Then I'll start gifting you quirks, and turning you into a nomu, although I'm gonna have you look the same.."

"W-why?"

"So your friends are too afraid to fight you.."

I gasped. My friends!? I hadn't thought of that.. Shoto is probably worried..

"Well, that's my plan! I'll also have you fight people and other nomus.. just to prepare you."

+=+=+=+=+=+=+

It's been 2 months since Midoriya mysteriously disappeared, and he's been officially reported missing. I've been suffering in my grades, and mentally.

"Shoto Todoroki!"

"Wah!?"

"Pay attention!"

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa!"

(UwU)