24 hours on a mountain

As we began to climb the mountain, I took my hoodie off and tied in around my waist because I knew it was about to get really hot and I had a tank top on underneath. There was rocks and steep trails that we had to go through, all while the sun was burning us alive. I brought sun screen and let everybody use it though, so we should be fine. "my legs hurt" Chris said, pausing for a moment to stretch. "well good luck partner," I said in a southern accent "We'll be walking up and up this here mountin fur miles" I dramatically emphasized the word 'miles' "Wish I had my cattle to help us out but my friends belong in the stables" We all laughed and continued. I continued to make the long ass walk a little less miserable by being funny, like swinging my stick around like a staff, cracking bad jokes and just... being funny ya know? Making  them laugh, (I'm not funny in real life so I have no idea how to write about being funny) 

I was really putting my back into this walk, I was helping the others up and making them laugh, I gave my walking stick to Chandler because he somehow lost his.. You know how he is. If you try not to think about it, it's not that bad of a walk. Besides the sun burning us alive, and our legs ready to give out any minute but other than that it was okay. "they view is so pretty" I smiled, looking at the trees below us, slowly fading away into the fog. "you know what else is pretty?" Chandler said. I look over and see him looking at me "me" He smiles and walks ahead. "you ain't wrong on that one partner" I continued my accent from earlier. "she thinks your pretty" Jim said and chandler batted his eyes causing us to laugh. Then a while later, we stopped because he had to pee, and everyone else left him behind but not me, because I'm a good person. 

When he was done and walked over, seeing everyone was gone, he froze. "yeah.. they left" I nodded. "they left us behind?" He asked. "no they left you, I just stayed here because you know what they say.." I smiled "no man left behind" I used the accent and we laughed. "let's go before we actually lose them" I said and we ran to catch up. After yelling into the abyss, hearing our voices echo, we stopped to take a break. "ouch, ah my legs hurt" Chris sat down on the damp grass rubbing his legs. "you good?" I ask, sitting beside him and letting him have some of my water. "yeah, thank you. How long until we reach the top?" he asked. "probably.. I don't know, if we take no more stops then about.. approximately.. ah I have no idea" I waved my hand and got back up. "what food did you bring to the table y/n?" Jake asked me. "boy I am the table" I smiled and got weird looks from everyone. "laugh, that was funny" I say and they laugh. 

when we were done eating, I looked at everyone. "we should leave soon" I stretched. "we just sat down" Chandler wined. "I know, but I don't want to be hiking with bears in pitch black darkness and possibly get lost" I helped him and jimmy stand up. "onward my fellow steads!" I said in a funny voice, pointing the direction we were supposed to go. 

building the tents was somewhat easy, I was done second and when I was done I helped the others because I'm such a good friend. Chris and Jake went out to get water, Chandler, Jimmy and I stayed at the camp for food and content. Thing 1 and thing 2 were trying to start the grill while I stole chandlers cheese balls. But once they finally got some spaghettios from Chris's bag, we shared it and waited for them to come back. Once it got dark, we settled in our tents. Chandler insisted we share a tent because he was "going to get cold".. I don't know what that was about but I didn't question it and we stayed in his tent. He was right though, With the combination of our blankets, it was a lot warmer. We were dead exhausted so we didn't talk much, we complained about our muscles hurting but then passed out right after. 

We were surrounded by and woken up by screaming ducks, which was actually quite funny to wake up to. I sat up and stretched, making the demon noises which woke up chandler. "what was that?" He asked, also stretching. "demons chandler.. demons"