Chapter 2

Seeing Nicole walk in to school without ten kilos of fat around her body made me think of how ugly she had been last year, but it also made me think of how beautiful she is now. I mean, how can you compare with her green-brown eyes, her sparkling smile and amazing body. Apparently she likes me, an extreme bonus, a bonus I'll use to my advantage.

By now she was in side the building, and all my friends gave each other that look. She's mine.

But, I think I have a better idea it might be mean and hard, but who cares? Not me.

"So guys, let's make a deal," I told them, they all looked at me, "who ever gets in Nicole's pants first wins."

"What do we win?" Asked Louis with an evil grin.

We all looked at each other, "her."

~Nicole's POV~

"So Nic, looks like you got a couple of guys after you," she said with a wink. Does she mean Niall? I looked around and saw the cute nerdy boys over near their lockers, practically drooling over Jess.

"Looks like you got some too." I laughed at her as she blushed like crazy. She's always had a crush on Marcel Styles. His older brother, Harry Styles bullied me.

-

The bell that enables us to go home rings, I decide to go to the bathroom.

I flush the toilet and wash my hands before walking out of the bathroom. As I walk to me locker I notice Niall eyeing me, his eyes lower than I'd prefer.

I twist and turn the lock on my locker before opening it and putting my books away. I turn around and come face to the hottest guy in the school, Harry Styles.

"Nicky! Nic! Nicole! Back for more?" He said.

"Fuck off Harry."

"Oh, getting feisty now are we, Nicole?"

"Yeah, I've had enough of your crap."

Harry slaps me. Hard. "Want another?"

I try to ignore the burning sensation on my left cheek and slowly walk away from him.

"Oh no...you're not getting away that easily."

Niall steps in. "Leave her alone, Harry. You've given Nicole enough shit."

"Niall, getting a bit protective here, are we? Well you can calm down because I just wanted to give her something." Harry passes me a note and walks off.

Niall stares Harry down until he's out of sight, then turns to face me. "Give me that." He rips the note out of my hand and reads it. His face turns red in anger, he scrunches up the paper and throws it away before storming off.

I run to pick up the paper. It read:

35 Rarewen Road

Meet me at my place at 9:30 tonight, I'll be waiting for you.

See you then ;)