12

hey guys, I am going to be rewriting some of my stories including this one so they are more interesting to read. I had a couple of questions that i hoped you could answer in the comments.

1. Do you guys ike the pictures or should the pictures stop?
2. How often do you want new parts ?
3. How long should each chapter be?

( this chapter is finished with rewrites)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was midnight and time to go home so I got into Colby's car and we drove home singing along with the radio the whole time. Rey had gone back to the hotel room with Miles, they seemed to have had a good time tonight if you know what I mean.

"So I guess it's just you and me." Colby said as we got into the apartment and locked the door behind us.

"Alone at last." I replied. Colby grabbed me by the waist and set me on the counter while starting to kiss down my neck. I pulled him closer in between my legs and pushed his hips to mine with my legs.

"Are you sure?" Colby asked.

"Yes." I responded. And with that Colby snatched me off of the counter and carried me into the bedroom bridal style. He took off my clothes and admired my naked body layed out on the bed infront of him. I sat up and grabbed Colby's by the collar and started to unbutton his shirt.

"You want me?"He asked.

"Shut up and fuck me." I said in between kisses.

"Slow down love, I've wanted to do this since the moment I layed eyes on you. I have to enjoy it." He smiled. Once I had taken his shirt off I moved down to his pants. Once I pulled them off, his cock came up and hit him in the stomach. Colby layed me down on the bed and started eating me out.

"Fuck Colby." I said grabbing onto his hair. His hands came up to my mouth and he pressed two fingers on my tounge.

"Get 'em wet." He said. I sucked on his fingers and then he slowly pushed them inside of me.

"Fuck Colby, faster!" I begged. Finally listening to me, Colby started pumping his fingersi n and out of me faster and sucking on my clit until I came on his hand.

"Are you ready love?"He asked getting ready to fuck me.

"So ready." I replied looking up at him with a smile.

He slowly pushed himself into me and I moaned as he hit all the right spots. As he started pumping he started sucking on my neck and I knew there was going to be hickeys in the morning. I pushed Colby off of me, flipped him over and started to ride his dick. Once I got a hang of it I started Bouncing up and down at a faster pace. I could hear Colby starting to moan and he grabbed onto my ass and started to guide my hips on his cock.

"Fuck Lexi, just lke that." He said. I kept going at that pace and Colby said he was going to cum.

"Do you want to Cum inside of me?" I asked. Colby's eyes lit up and he nodded so I started going faster until I felt his dick start to pulse and let everything out inside of me. After he was finished I rolled off of him and we both sat there for a moment out of breath.

"Fuck. Your amazing." Colby said turning over.

"You're not so bad yourself." I retorted giggling.

"Do you want to get some sleep?" Colby asked.

"That would be nice." I replied cuddling up close to him.

To be continued...